Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to even interview him or make the call on signing him?

Probably the guy who made all the draft picks and signed the 2 DBs we've picked up post draft. I'll give you one guess.

This is 100% McD's show.

Anyone know why the Browns released him? I mean he's coming off 2 pretty good looking seasons......Moneyball not like

They released him right after they drafted Njoku. Maybe they want to get younger?

Edited by CNY315

Exactly and it should be. I love what he is doing so far.

It should be? Give complete autonomy to a guy who has 0 games logged as a head coach?

He might end up panning out but giving someone with that lack of experience complete control doesn't seem like the prudent move.

It should be? Give complete autonomy to a guy who has 0 games logged as a head coach?

He might end up panning out but giving someone with that lack of experience complete control doesn't seem like the prudent move.

Who cares if it works? What has he done so far to doubt him? Do you think he is just blindly operating out of control? To use your word he has been prudent so far..no question.

He is motivated to do well and succeed I would add, and not the first time in history this happened. Everyone starts out with 0 games experience.

Edited by horned dogs

That's what people were saying a few years ago about EJ Manuel. Who cares where he was projected to be drafted as long as it works?

We hope it works, but,wishing it's so doesn't make it so.

Sign Barnidge.

Not wishing anything. It is not a requirement to coach an NFL game to be able to judge personnel.

This would be a good signing....will this upset those that want to tank for the next 5 years?

LOL. Like the ones who think if we combined our roster with Browns we still couldn't make the playoffs.

Probably the guy who made all the draft picks and signed the 2 DBs we've picked up post draft. I'll give you one guess.

This is 100% McD's show.

If this is true it's exactly why you need a GM. McD is supposed to be figuring out how to get the guys he already has to win games. He shouldn't be wasting his time managing contract details.

Actually, I'm guessing that Overdorf is acting as GM.

Well what we've been doing isn't working. It's not like it's unheard of, and we need a shake-up.

If this is true it's exactly why you need a GM. McD is supposed to be figuring out how to get the guys he already has to win games. He shouldn't be wasting his time managing contract details.

Actually, I'm guessing that Overdorf is acting as GM.

Overdorf does all of that - cap, contracts, etc. McD just tells him who to sign.