Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not actually in the photo. They are just all there amongst 150k other people and players from other teams.

I wasn't talking about the photo, I'm talking about them hanging out there. I highly doubt they don't meet up at some point.

Who's going to even interview him or make the call on signing him?

Probably the guy who made all the draft picks and signed the 2 DBs we've picked up post draft. I'll give you one guess.

Russ Brandon? :unsure:

I wasn't talking about the photo, I'm talking about them hanging out there. I highly doubt they don't meet up at some point.

kirby said he's friends with Eric wood. He needs to tell some good Marrone stories to make him cancel his jags visit.

kirby said he's friends with Eric wood. He needs to tell some good Marrone stories to make him cancel his jags visit.

I know I am the minority here, but I don't hate Marrone as much as others.

I dont like how he had the holier than thou attitude, but he has also fessed up to being wrong about things...

I firmly believe we would have made the playoffs under Marrone had he stayed.

That being said, def bad mouth him in order to keep Barn with us lol.

No way. I had him in fantasy 2 years, watched all this plays. Literally. Every reception. Had a few exceptional Pete Metzelaars stretch catches but honestly OLeary can fill in just as well there at #2.

If we are cheap enough to lose TD Mike at $2.75m we'd better not sign this joker for $4m. Really poor roster management.

It should be? Give complete autonomy to a guy who has 0 games logged as a head coach?

He might end up panning out but giving someone with that lack of experience complete control doesn't seem like the prudent move.

Couldn't agree more....

Clay may end up being the depth if he signs.

No chance. Barnidge is definitely a quality TE but Clay is just overall the better player. That'd be a heck of a pairing though, would make the run game even more dangerous because the D has to respect Clay and Barnidge''s receiving ability.

I'm also a big O Leary fan too. He proved he can produce at this level last year, and he only has room to grow. I can see us going 3 TE sets, with # 14 on the outside and # 25 in the backfield , thetc O can get very creative and very favorable match ups

I know I am the minority here, but I don't hate Marrone as much as others.

I dont like how he had the holier than thou attitude, but he has also fessed up to being wrong about things...

I firmly believe we would have made the playoffs under Marrone had he stayed.

That being said, def bad mouth him in order to keep Barn with us lol.

I am in the minority with you. I thought he was an above average coach but with that said, I'm much happier where this team is at going into this year, as opposed to still having Saint Doug.

We likely don't have Taylor, another player where I'm in the minority , because I believe he has the potential to be a very successful QB. Definitely don't have Richie, who has just been a steal and nothing short of great on and off the field.

I also have a gut feeling McD is going to be a heck of a coach. He will hold players accountable like Marrone but players will actually like playing for him. So all in all it worked out for us.

I'm convinced McD will be a winner. With two 1st round picks he's setting himself up for a franchise QB next year. I wish we could afford Barnidge, but I doubt we have the money for him.

i think they do but then it's a question of how much you want to allocate to the TE position as a whole

i think they do but then it's a question of how much you want to allocate to the TE position as a whole

I think you also have to factor in how little the Bills are paying for receivers. Sammy has around a $6 million cap hit this year, and Andre Holmes is something like $2.5 million. IMO, I think they invest some of the money they saved on Robert Woods into the TE position.

I think you also have to factor in how little the Bills are paying for receivers. Sammy has around a $6 million cap hit this year, and Andre Holmes is something like $2.5 million. IMO, I think they invest some of the money they saved on Robert Woods into the TE position.

yep

If you ask me, LB and DE opposite of Shaq are bigger holes. Considering Hughes has had back to back down years.

Clay has not been utilized correctly. Not saying the guy is a world beater, but with more competent QB play, I think we see better production out of Clay.

I still would love to add Barn' but I don't think it's our biggest hole.