Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills OL Cyrus Kouandjio remains at Erie County (N.Y.) Medical Center after encounter with police this week. Erie County Sheriff's Office says that Kouandjio did not say "shoot me" to any of their deputies and that he was "compliant, courteous, polite" to deputies

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

that sounds a little better

How hard is it to stay out of trouble? These guys need personal handlers just to get through the offseason. They have a gift and far too often we see examples of what not to do....They just throw it all away.

Dude is from Cameroon originally. His idea of normal and your idea are probably two very different things.

How hard is it to stay out of trouble? These guys need personal handlers just to get through the offseason. They have a gift and far too often we see examples of what not to do....They just throw it all away.

Ha you have no idea about the kid's mental state or condition at the time, or if drugs or any other illegality was involved. So way to jump to a stupid conclusion. Trouble? He wasn't even arrested.

@nalinashapiro4

It's still unclear why he didn't have pants on and how @ckouandjio is doing today. I'm working to find out. @news4buffalo

I'm sorry but that tweet sounds funny

Did they check the fence?

He got his sh*t from Chandler Jones :thumbsup:

Well, he is from Rochester...

what's so fantastic about it?

never mind, kids like you get off on **** like this. this thread is !@#$ing pathetic, like the majority of the posts in it.

I see this board is no different than any other...

Lighten up bud.

Internet forums primarily exist for entertainment purposes. If people weren't entertained, they wouldn't come here.

Take a deep breath. Relax.

Nobody is starting or solving a nuclear war here.

Ha you have no idea about the kid's mental state or condition at the time, or if drugs or any other illegality was involved. So way to jump to a stupid conclusion. Trouble? He wasn't even arrested.

Ha ha, okay. Bottom line, multiple players (every year) make idiotic decisions and ruin their NFL employment. Which, is my point.