Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's so fantastic about it?

never mind, kids like you get off on **** like this. this thread is !@#$ing pathetic, like the majority of the posts in it.

I see this board is no different than any other...

This is fantastic stuff..

never mind, kids like you get off on **** like this. this thread is !@#$ing pathetic, like the majority of the posts in it.

Easy everyone, dad's home.

Isn't that what the internet is for?

Ask a regular poster - he (used to claims) was a supplier and from his posts he sampled his wares.

Isn't that bad for business? Thought a rule of being a supplier you do not use the product you sell.

i did.

Getting up from your chair to take a crap does not count.

Lighten up bud.

Internet forums primarily exist for entertainment purposes. If people weren't entertained, they wouldn't come here.

Take a deep breath. Relax.

Nobody is starting or solving a nuclear war here.

Oh, you'd be surprised at the **** Paul and I used to discuss...

Lighten up bud.

Internet forums primarily exist for entertainment purposes. If people weren't entertained, they wouldn't come here.

Take a deep breath. Relax.

Nobody is starting or solving a nuclear war here.

so mocking a sick young man is entertainment?

I am in the wrong place then.

carry on.

carry on.

If you can't find humor in serious situations, it doesn't make you insensitive. It makes you well-adjusted. Gallows humor is not just a thing, but actually a healthy thing.

A softer approach to the topic last night like

I have some inside source that says a bills player had an incident with police

Not naming names may have made it less in your face without links

Just my opinion.

carry on.

If we find out the guy has gone mental - I am sure a lot of the picking on him will stop.

For all we know he let a $50 bill blow out the window and stopped and jumped a fence trying to chase it down - because for a kid that grew up in Cameroon - $50 is a big deal even though he might be loaded now.

Or maybe he had to pee really bad and whizzed on an electric fence.

Or maybe he jumped the fence - got caught and juiced himself which made him piss his pants which explains why he wasn't wearing any.

Or who knows what - many funny possibilities involving excrement of one sort or another

Lighten up

carry on.

Pfff. You assuming he is "sick" or has some sort of mental disorder based on initial reports of an isolated incident is more insensitive (and arrogant) than people joking about it chief. Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

If we find out the guy has gone mental - I am sure a lot of the picking on him will stop.

For all we know he let a $50 bill blow out the window and stopped and jumped a fence trying to chase it down - because for a kid that grew up in Cameroon - $50 is a big deal even though he might be loaded now.

Or maybe he had to pee really bad and whizzed on an electric fence.

Or maybe he jumped the fence - got caught and juiced himself which made him piss his pants which explains why he wasn't wearing any.

Or who knows what - many funny possibilities involving excrement of one sort or another

Lighten up

The visual image in my mind of this is truly hysterical! :w00t:

The visual image in my mind of this is truly hysterical! :w00t:

Dude. I did that once. True story.

Shocks your whole pecker.

Yowza!

It wasn't one of these new age whimpy fences either. It was an electrified pasture fence that cycled 110V with enough amperage to really get you. I think the thing was made in 1940 or something. Back then cattle were scared.

Edited by PolishDave

Dude. I did that once. True story.

Shocks your whole pecker.

Yowza!

It wasn't one of these new age whimpy fences either. It was an electrified pasture fence that cycled 110V with enough amperage to really get you. I think the thing was made in 1940 or something. Back then cattle were scared.

Mythbusters tested that. Turns out it only works if you con a dumbass co-host to grab a fake Ark of the Covenant while it's attached to the transformer.

This sounds more to me like he had food poisoning or was sick. Probably pulled over because he was going to crap himself and got sick.

Been there, years ago.

Hanging out at a girl's house w her for the first time, and my gut starts immediately rumblin. Case the joint and see the only bathroom is right off the living room. Dammit.

Clenched my way through a movie, and was out the door before the credits were done. Had to pull over at the first wooded area I saw, and ran for the trees. Juuust made it. Ha.

@mikerodak

On Cyrus Kouandjio being partially unclothed, Erie County Sheriffs Office specifies lower half and he was not naked but undressed."

So he didn't say "shoot me" and wasn't naked. What next? He wasn't found in a field but in his living room?

Edited by Doc