Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's wrong with CK, but the possibility exists he's dealing with a mental health issue. We don't know for sure, but if that's the case I hope he gets the help he needs. A report earlier this off-season indicated he fell down in his home which necessitated hip surgery. Perhaps the two events are connected, perhaps not.

He's 23 years old and certain illnesses reveal themselves early in adulthood. I wish him the best.

This is just too PC to be possible. He obviously mixed bath salts and cocaine and was feeling both psychotic and invincible when he scaled the electric fence shirtless and requested the police officer shoot him. That, or perhaps your right.....

Dc tom ur act is really getting old...

Anyway im still looking forward to ck starting this year but idk... They might take an ot rd2

Yeah that's always a great way to ingratiate yourself with a new community: insult established members while simultaneously posting nothing of value.

If we can't laugh about THIS, just shut down TBD during the offseason.

Of COURSE none of us want him to be in serious trouble physically, mentally, or legally. The fact I have to type that makes me think we need to build a wall to prevent other message board refugees from coming here.

Dc tom ur act is really getting old...

Anyway im still looking forward to ck starting this year but idk... They might take an ot rd2

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

The bot isn't ready for prime time. You spelled "ur" as "you're."

Can't wait til the final version is ready; and yes, I know. I'm an idiot.

If we can't laugh about THIS, just shut down TBD during the offseason.

Of COURSE none of us want him to be in serious trouble physically, mentally, or legally. The fact I have to type that makes me think we need to build a wall to prevent other message board refugees from coming here.

troll is a troll on any board,

refugees from other boards would hope everyone understands as much,

We don't lay claim to the added trolls TBD is getting because the official troll watering hole got shut down.

Guest NeckBeard

Wait, just read the news wires completely. He was naked in a field? In Buffalo?

At UB, we would have called such a thing "preparing for finals". But still, yikes.

To his credit, at least he seems to be in WNY in his offseason?

troll is a troll on any board,

refugees from other boards would hope everyone understands as much,

We don't lay claim to the added trolls TBD is getting because the official troll watering hole got shut down.

You should lay claim to them. I'm not one to call names but it's undeniable to even the most obtuse that this board has noticeably and precipitously declined since the exodus.

This guy's a supporter of extreme refugee vetting.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

"According to a police source, Kouandjio was found, not fully clothed, in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, the source said, the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

Wow, either drugs or lost his mind

So is driving down the street throwing up out of your car window, or falling asleep behind the wheel at a traffic light. But these are pro jocks we're talking about here.

wait.. that was you ?

Kid has issues. Far be it for me to condemn anyone. I want to get him stabilized and on track for the rest of his life.

fun is fun. but when people are hurting. it is Not hilarious.

...get the damn kid the help he needs....LONG way from Cameroon..............

point to be recognised for sure.

Being away from his kind and culture and dropped into the IHOP that is America and then the NFL which takes every drop in reward for money.

I would tilt into schizo too.

I mean look at Gronkowski

Man I remember just last week all the posters saying he was surefire lt material, to move Glenn to rt so a lesser player can take his spot. Those guys were genius film watchers. Wonder how that would have worked out. Wonder how Glenn would have felt. I just hope he gets some help he needs. Clearly hes not cutout for the NFL life. There is a reason a second round draftee at a dire position of need wasnt a starter. Sometimes just sometimes might be better to side with a coaching staff.

Fake pot affect?

The overwhelming odds are something along those lines. And I'm not a big into wild speculation but it seems like the incredible odds on favorite to be that (sub in other drugs as options 2 through 5)

And the thing is, he's young and who knows if it's a regular thing or an out of the ordinary case of experimentation gone wrong - so he might not need an ounce of help or actually have any issue beyond extreme embarrassment and possible suspension