Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

I did this pages ago, and got no !@#$ing credit. Except from one dumbass who didn't click the link and thought I was serious.

Hey. I gave you credit.

I called you a dirty rotten bastard for doing it.

So there were at least 2 people...

:thumbsup:

Oh...

And posting that Peter pan liknk is something only an idiot would do.

Ba dump dum.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this pages ago, and got no !@#$ing credit. Except from one dumbass who didn't click the link and thought I was serious.

Because despite your oversized brain Dexter, you couldn't figure out how to post a proper link.

Idiot.

I was surprised - it is all about an electric fence and that is one of your toys.

they're not as dangerouss as many have said

i get shocked regularly. my strong charger will knock me on my ass for 5-6 seconds when i get a good hit.

upthread i saw someone say they're surprised that electric fences are still used. they're the most popular and preferred type of fencing. cheaper, less maintenance and easier to run.

....think you're right......just hope the guy gets better......long way from home in Cameroon...................

i don't know where is parents are but he went to HS in Maryland... his brother plays for the Redskins... and he just got married recently... so hopefully he has some support

i don't know where is parents are but he went to HS in Maryland... his brother plays for the Redskins... and he just got married recently... so hopefully he has some support

...thanks for the update :thumbsup: .....didn't know he had a wife and family stateside......good for support................

• 3 weeks later...

Although HIPPA would apply I feel there is no way the Drs would not relay any info to the Bills, assuming they didnt tell Cyrus if he wants to play again he better sign a release in their name. I worked in a HIPPA compliant counselling facility for about 3 years and saw HIPPA broken all day every day, even by counselors. Of course it is a moot point as they are in communication now and this was last month.

I was wondering about him. Still a very strange incident that we may not get any real insight on, but hope he's doing ok!

At some point he will probably answer for it. Maybe not detailed but we will get something

this is promising news. glad the kid is getting the rehab he needs, for whatever that may be.

McD later made clear, when questioned if Cyrus was rehabbing from his hip injury or the incident in Elma, that he meant he was doing well in rehabbing from the hip injury.

Cyrus, this is your brain on drugs is a topic for another thread.

I think everyone here (minus the idiots) feel for the guy and hope he's okay. I have no ill will for cyrus i think he'll be fine. Unless i am missing something this was one incident? Whatever. Still cool with me glad he's on the team.

Ha Ha---wake up & smell the coffee. There is certain parameters for professionals. There is a new sheriff in town---he'll be gone soon. Another wasted draft pick from the old regime.

this is promising news. glad the kid is getting the rehab he needs, for whatever that may be.

....yes sir.....how the hell do you root AGAINST the kid?......full recovery and return to football or full recovery and moves on from football to another endeavor...full recovery FIRST.....

I know that McD said what he sad at the PC.....but drafting a OL in the 2nd round also sends its own message.

We have PLENTY of quality OG's......Dawkins wasnt brought in to play OG

...isn't that a smart move "insurance policy" just in case?.....what if the kid relapses?.....

I know that McD said what he sad at the PC.....but drafting a OL in the 2nd round also sends its own message.

We have PLENTY of quality OG's......Dawkins wasnt brought in to play OG

Henderson is likely not going to make it and Kujo can't play on the right side. Dawkins has a chance to take the starting RT job but worst case will move into Richie's spot in a year or two. It's definitely a fluid situation.

Ha Ha---wake up & smell the coffee. There is certain parameters for professionals. There is a new sheriff in town---he'll be gone soon. Another wasted draft pick from the old regime.

Aren't you the gleeful little sputter nut today.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

"According to a police source, Kouandjio was found, not fully clothed, in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, the source said, the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

lol. What?

I missed this.

Edited by vincec

Henderson is likely not going to make it and Kujo can't play on the right side. Dawkins has a chance to take the starting RT job but worst case will move into Richie's spot in a year or two. It's definitely a fluid situation.

It's possible both ck and sh are suspended to start the season and a good chance neither kept come free agency. I'd guess like you that Henderson might not even make the 53 this year. Edited by NoSaint

depth at that position is a good thing. I doubt he is cut?

With mills, ck, Dawson and Henderson it is possible.

Depending on the NFL investigation he might end up suspended a few weeks and we can see how things look then before making a move