I love the Bills.

It's a love-hate relationship...we hate to love them!

Maybe being a Bills fan might be considered a syndrome or sickness of some kind. I am sure there is some doctors out there that would sign off on that for sure.

I love the night before the home opener and everything that leads up to the actual game (along with the next 7 rituals after that). I have to say that once you go through that gate at 12:30, everything goes downhill. Someday, that will change, and there will be a meaningful game after the opener. Until then, I'll just be waiting until Brady retires.

Hoping for a good season with an honest effort to build a real contender by 2020.

Liking what I see from the coaching staff so far.

Same here. We seem to have the quietest coaching staff we've seen in a while. Obviously Rex took his bravado to amazing heights, but even previous coaches seemed to promise too much. McD just goes about his business. The current staff seems professional compared to some of their predecessors in Buffalo. I don't know that it will translate to success. I just like what I see so far.

for the first time , I really don't have much interest. such a broken franchise, simply cannot compete ; they are a AAA team trying to compete in the bigs; the Kelly years were a fluke; the other 45 years are the truth

we're almost there...1960's, 1990's, 2020's.

the thirty year cycle of relevance.