What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephedra pills

McRib Sandwich

Ephedra pills

McRib Sandwich

Not sure where you live but McRib is alive in well here.

I think he's specifically referencing OV Splits, which were small bottles about the size of half of a regular beer.

attachicon.gifIMG_0621.JPG

Yup a bar I hung at about 1980 had OV Split Night 3/1.00

Thank you...looks a bit far to drive...ut maybe other rite-aids in Buffalo have them as well?

Thank you...looks a bit far to drive...ut maybe other rite-aids in Buffalo have them as well?

If your driving up and come through Horseheads on I86 I think i've seen them here and will check if you are.

Bonomo Turkish Taffy (only available on line)

Wegmans in Syracuse carries this

My vote goes to Welch's unfiltered grape juice. Recently discontinued. Delicious and thick.

Edited by WotAGuy

Them old fashioned rotary phones. Those things were awesome. Took you three minutes to dial seven numbers and your finger hurt afterwards but, ill be danged if the sound of the dial rolling back wasnt the most satisfying sound you could hear. They were also practically indestructable.

post-20932-0-46352600-1486148917_thumb.jpg

Them old fashioned rotary phones. Those things were awesome. Took you three minutes to dial seven numbers and your finger hurt afterwards but, ill be danged if the sound of the dial rolling back wasnt the most satisfying sound you could hear. They were also practically indestructable.

I have one. Came with the house.

And it's real old school - the phone number written on it is the old two-letter five-number style.

I have one. Came with the house.

And it's real old school - the phone number written on it is the old two-letter five-number style.

Used to spring the Beta Bot into action?

Betcha it complements and goes nicely in the SuperVillian lair! ;-) :-P

http://m.newser.com/story/237746/hitlers-device-of-destruction-could-fetch-300k.html

3CAFF88900000578-4175400-image-a-1_14858

"The auction house describes the telephone as "Hitler's mobile device of destruction" and called it "arguably the most destructive 'weapon' of all time, which sent millions to their deaths around the world." Hitler's name is engraved on the back of the phone, along with an eagle and swastika."

Brilliant! Totally not hackable! BUT... You are sitting on a gold mine Tom! ;-)

Used to spring the Beta Bot into action?

Betcha it complements and goes nicely in the SuperVillian lair! ;-) :-P

http://m.newser.com/story/237746/hitlers-device-of-destruction-could-fetch-300k.html

3CAFF88900000578-4175400-image-a-1_14858

"The auction house describes the telephone as "Hitler's mobile device of destruction" and called it "arguably the most destructive 'weapon' of all time, which sent millions to their deaths around the world." Hitler's name is engraved on the back of the phone, along with an eagle and swastika."

Brilliant! Totally not hackable! BUT... You are sitting on a gold mine Tom! ;-)

That's bull ****. Genghis Khan killed more people with arrows.

I'd like to go just one day in this world without having ignorant hyperbole inflicted on me.