What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glow in the dark condoms. They're fun even when you're alone.

They still make them.

Candy cigarettes.

I REALLY want to give them to my nieces and nephew, and piss off my brother and sister.

Chico sticks. It was a stick of peanut butter goodness!!

Saw both of these at Dylan's candy store recently.

I would say Choco'lite, apple roll ups and Sara Lee Almond Studel cake.

Candy cigarettes.

I REALLY want to give them to my nieces and nephew, and piss off my brother and sister.

In NYC I worked for one of those companies that stocked copious amounts of junk food in the offices and they had candy cigs. I always kept a pack on my desk; right next to the scotch. :thumbsup:

Ephedra pills

McRib Sandwich

Never understood the McRib love..but they did have a jalapeno burger for a while that i liked

Do they still make those Old Vienna splits?

That's a good one, and no. I know OV is still available in Canada, but never see it in the states anymore.

Same with Labatt 50...prolly my favorite mass produced beer.

Product feature I used to miss was bright light switch on floor, especially when i was a smoker. Smoke in one hand, gear shift in another, steering wheel has to be included, possibly a drink.....just always liked if I could use my foot!

Never understood the McRib love..but they did have a jalapeno burger for a while that i liked

That's a good one, and no. I know OV is still available in Canada, but never see it in the states anymore.

Same with Labatt 50...prolly my favorite mass produced beer.

Product feature I used to miss was bright light switch on floor, especially when i was a smoker. Smoke in one hand, gear shift in another, steering wheel has to be included, possibly a drink.....just always liked if I could use my foot!

On a jalapeño theme, I miss jalapeño Fritos.

I forgot about brights on the floor. That's when a good car was partly determined by the size and location of the ashtray.

On a jalapeño theme, I miss jalapeño Fritos.

I forgot about brights on the floor. That's when a good car was partly determined by the size and location of the ashtray.

And how good the lighter was...think you pay extra for a lighter now!

I also miss Squirt...i know they make it, but never see it in stores.

I miss picking a balloon to see the prize when you bought ice cream at the counter at KMart

And how good the lighter was...think you pay extra for a lighter now!

I also miss Squirt...i know they make it, but never see it in stores.

I miss picking a balloon to see the prize when you bought ice cream at the counter at KMart

They'd be announcing the blue light specials while we were eating ice cream, haha.

Good one! My Father used to take me to AT's all the time for fish and chips. They had the best hush puppies. What about Swiss Chalet? I remember their chicken and dipping sauce being so delicious.

Swiss Chalet still exists in Canada. I ate at the one in NF, ON last month, the dipping sauce is still the bomb.