What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how good the lighter was...think you pay extra for a lighter now!

I also miss Squirt...i know they make it, but never see it in stores.

I miss picking a balloon to see the prize when you bought ice cream at the counter at KMart

Here it is Cherry Crush that you can't (seem, maybe not looking hard enough?) get. In it's place, they sell God awful: Strawberry Crush (Red Pop)... TERRIBLE! "People, I tell you just awful, terrible, sickening! #Medicine" Red Pop tastes like medicine your Mother used to give you (Triaminic???=Spelling).

Anyway... After all the years here, a few years back, they started selling Cherry Crush!!! It was flying off the shelves... Then bam! A year later, they pulled it. I can't find it anywhere here now! :-(

My waistline is happy though... Cherry Crush over vanilla ice cream! Yum! :-)

Arthur Treachers

Aren't they still up in Canada and just branded as Long John Silver's here? Just off the top of my head... Didn't search this.

Lifesavers holes! Whatever happened to these, and where was I when they disappeared. I scoured the candy aisle of 2 supermarkets, as I wanted to put some in my kids' Christmas stockings. No luck.

Speaking of Lifesavers... Can't get butterscotch no more? Am I too old? We were looking for them for my father inlaw's 80th bday a bunch of years ago... Had to find a substitute brand.

And... Anyway, "you will choke yourself Kid!" The hole in Lifesavers means you "can't" really choke on them... What's the point of eating a solid piece, or the product that implies was taking out of the Lifesavers? ;-) :-P

Same w/Cherrios. Young children "can't" choke on them too. Okay, unless they stuff copious amounts into their gullet. ;-) ;-)

I remember this at the Brick Bar back in the day. As a young college kid, this seemed like a lot of beer. Not the most practical packaging to show up to party with though. Lugging a "case" of these in tow was a big time rookie move.

Lugging them around would suck, but stocking the basement fridge next to the pool table with them was AWESOME! They will never get warm on you, even if you slow down.

Lugging them around would suck, but stocking the basement fridge next to the pool table with them was AWESOME! They will never get warm on you, even if you slow down.

Packaging and alchohol gotta be a regulatory disaster. I say "regulatory" because, doesn't "volume" factor into equation? A case of Genny "pounders" was always cheaper than a regular case. I think? That was my father in-law's reasoning for stocking them. LoL... Such a tight wad! ;-)

:lol: Glad I could bring out the nerd rage

LMAO!

Glad you did it! I was shaking my head in disbelief after looking that one up!

"Set 500 years in the future after a universal civil war, the crew of a small transport spaceship takes any job so long as it puts food on the table. The disparate men and women just want to survive and maybe have better lives, but they face constant challenges on the new frontier, such as the Reaver"

What as I possibly doing in that era from 2002-2003 to possibly miss this blockbuster show! Oh yeah, raising a real family, putting food on the table. ;-)

Nerds!!!!

Little joke for DCTom, Greg, slash, et al.

Q: How do Reavers clean their harpoons?

A: They put them through the Wash

Edited by LeviF91

Little joke for DCTom, Greg, slash, et al.

Q: How do Reavers clean their harpoons?

A: They put them through the Wash

"I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I - OOOOMMMF!"

Firefly was cancelled because Fox screwed up schedule and showed episodes out of order.

Fox execs were just awesomely stupid at times. Anyone else remember Space, Above and Beyond? Kind-of a "Black Sheep Squadron meets Rat Patrol, in space." Probably hasn't aged well, but pretty good for its time. Got cancelled after one season.

Had a chance once to speak with a producer's assistant on the show. They told me it was cancelled after the producers refused to acquiesce to Fox's request "Can you make it more like Melrose Place?"

Fox execs were just awesomely stupid at times. Anyone else remember Space, Above and Beyond? Kind-of a "Black Sheep Squadron meets Rat Patrol, in space." Probably hasn't aged well, but pretty good for its time. Got cancelled after one season.

Had a chance once to speak with a producer's assistant on the show. They told me it was cancelled after the producers refused to acquiesce to Fox's request "Can you make it more like Melrose Place?"

Terriers on fx. Awesome show. Never got a second season