What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Seltzer has made a comeback in the country.

Where I live you can get it at most grocery stores. Although for some reason the Blueberry New York Seltzer is not as easy to find.

Aside from that: Black Cherry, Raspberry, Lemon-Lime, Vanilla Cream, Root Beer & Peach are easy to get. Now if they will just release the Concord Grape flavor.

I wonder if it is the less calories thing? Gotta be less than soda!

I wonder if it is the less calories thing? Gotta be less than soda!

Definitely. The clear sodas always have fewer calories.

Could be a reason why Pepsi brought back Crystal Pepsi. Although I find it strange that they brought it back in individual bottles only and not in 6 or 12 packs.

Are they still making that "green" organic enviromentally friendly Coke? Id think the Trader Joes crowd would be all over that stuff. Me personally though, im gonna stay away from Coke products for a bit after watching them sing America the beautiful in Swahili last sunday.

Are they still making that "green" organic enviromentally friendly Coke? Id think the Trader Joes crowd would be all over that stuff. Me personally though, im gonna stay away from Coke products for a bit after watching them sing America the beautiful in Swahili last sunday.

I thought that was the low calorie one made w/stevia? Green Coke that is.

Coca-Cola "Life":

EMBARGOED-0001-WED-11th-Coca-Cola-Life.j

Do they still make those Old Vienna splits?

Ah, haven't thought about those in years. Last one I had was in Niagara Falls in 2000.

Swiss Chalet still exists in Canada. I ate at the one in NF, ON last month, the dipping sauce is still the bomb.

Plus the little bowls of warm water and lemon when you're done! Amazing meals back in the day.

Trump's greatest accomplishment in politics is, has been, and will be inspiring Berkley Breathed to bring back Bloom County.

It is back, sort of. He self publishes on Facebook.

Ground Round was another pretty decent place to eat in that range on NF Blvd.

I spent a LOT of time in my youth at the GR in the Southtowns. Chicken fingers, every single time.

+1

+2, dressed as Calvin and took a Hobbes stuffed tiger one Halloween. No one, and I mean NO ONE, got it.

Trump's greatest accomplishment in politics is, has been, and will be inspiring Berkley Breathed to bring back Bloom County.

indeed............................