What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely.Mr. Wonderful's Surprise.Best. Cereal. Ever. (and I mean EVER!)

My mom shopped every other week, Friday afternoon after my dad was paid. We were allowed two boxes of this fantastic, chocolatey and sugar filled cereal. By Saturday morning both boxes were gone and my siblings and I were bouncing off the walls while watching Saturday Morning cartoons.

I'd eat it now as an adult if it was available. I know my Hubby would too.

Awesome cereal. I understand that Kellogg's Krave is pretty similar.

Pizzerias (chips)

Pizzarias were awesome. Lots of great discontinued dorito flavors I wish they'd bring back. Sonic sour cream, jalapeño 3Ds, pepper jack. Sun chips made some kind of peppercorn ranch for a while that were pretty addicting.

Non-EPA compliant diesel engines.

hell yeah.

my god it's killing diesel!

tractors are terrible now. the worst part is that many manufacturers gave up trying to keep up. they're going to the same places, disirregardless of brand, to get the same motors. mahindra is starting to dominate and that's a crap trailer.

and as far as truck, dodge has always been crap. but cummins was good it will kill dodge to lose what the cummins offered as its most powerful feature - changing a cummins is death sentence.

hell yeah.

my god it's killing diesel!

tractors are terrible now. the worst part is that many manufacturers gave up trying to keep up. they're going to the same places, disirregardless of brand, to get the same motors. mahindra is starting to dominate and that's a crap trailer.

and as far as truck, dodge has always been crap. but cummins was good it will kill dodge to lose what the cummins offered as its most powerful feature - changing a cummins is death sentence.

My new 5650SUH needs to burn off particulate every 20 odd hours. It's a real bore if you don't need 540 for whatever you happen to be doing when the light comes on. Thank god I've got my JDs that are well maintained or I wouldn't know where to buy.

I'm looking forward to see if Toyota can commit to a diesel pickup, don't see why they couldn't use the one they're putting in Lexus...I'd be all over a diesel Tacoma.