What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new 5650SUH needs to burn off particulate every 20 odd hours. It's a real bore if you don't need 540 for whatever you happen to be doing when the light comes on. Thank god I've got my JDs that are well maintained or I wouldn't know where to buy.

I'm looking forward to see if Toyota can commit to a diesel pickup, don't see why they couldn't use the one they're putting in Lexus...I'd be all over a diesel Tacoma.

my 93 3930 is a power horse and I am working on a 4600 as well as a new NH 4.75

Dishwashing detergent that has those ingredients (since removed) that actually cleaned glasses and dishes.

You must mean the phosphates.

Have you tried Lemi-Shine? Put some in the rinse cycle compartment and no more haze/etc.

my 93 3930 is a power horse and I am working on a 4600 as well as a new NH 4.75

Don't know much about the bigger New Hollands but I've got a little 1510 that is a gem. Maybe my favorite tractor of the bunch.

Be interested to know what you do with em when you've got the time to discuss

Don't know much about the bigger New Hollands but I've got a little 1510 that is a gem. Maybe my favorite tractor of the bunch.

Be interested to know what you do with em when you've got the time to discuss

livestock farmer

I said pudding pops too! They only make fudgesicles now, the swirl pudding pops were the best

Bill Cosby kinda ruined the puddin pop name, i dont even want to think about some of the things he did with those back in the day 😬 Edited by Lex Lyon

This is what I use on my grilled wings. Smack it up, flip it, and rub it down....

For some bizzare reason you have this racing through my fever ravaged head:

"Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit."

Translation:

"EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE"

Nevermind... ;-)

For some bizzare reason you have this racing through my fever ravaged head:

"Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit."

Translation:

"EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE"

Nevermind... ;-)

Hey man, I'm a '97 HS graduate. Bell Biv DeVoe lyric references are the best I got.