What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's specifically referencing OV Splits, which were small bottles about the size of half of a regular beer.

attachicon.gifIMG_0621.JPG

The splits they have not made in ages....but i would love to get a 30 of OV or 50.

Paul - my brother from Roch just brought down a 30 pack of OV cans this summer. He definitely did not go to Canada to get them....

Can you find out where he purchased them? Will be in Buffalo first week of March

The splits they have not made in ages....but i would love to get a 30 of OV or 50.

Can you find out where he purchased them? Will be in Buffalo first week of March

Did some quick research. It appears that both Walmart and Rite Aid distribute OV. I'll take a look the next time I'm in either and let you know what I find.

Do they still make those Old Vienna splits?

I remember this at the Brick Bar back in the day. As a young college kid, this seemed like a lot of beer. Not the most practical packaging to show up to party with though. Lugging a "case" of these in tow was a big time rookie move.

Arthur Treachers

I used to think it was big deal when dad would take me here. The faux gas lights on the booths really looked fancy to a five year old me.

Along that line of thinking, I miss York Steakhouse!