Name the best Bills player(s) since the last playoff game.

Here is my top 10 nominees (in no specific order). I know I am missing someone.

-Eric Moulds

-Lesean McCoy

-Ted Washington

-Jairus Byrd (dont flame me)

-Peerless Price (let the flames continue)

-Travis Henry (im fully lit now)

-Takeo Spikes

-Drew Bledsoe (i feel odd writing that)

-Lee Evans

-Marshawn Lynch

Hon. mention-Sam Cowart

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Eric Moulds

-Lesean McCoy

-Ted Washington

-Takeo Spikes

-Lee Evans

-Marshawn Lynch

Hon. mention-Sam Cowart

That's easy. Brian Moorman

Only listing ones I haven't seen on here yet:

Kyle Williams

Jason Peters
Aaron Schobel
Sam Adams
Mike Schneck

Yes Moorman was good, but he got clocked by Sean Taylor.

How did that end up?

Edited by scribo

Best player overall: LeSean McCoy.

Best QB: Bledsoe even though it was short lived.

Best WR: Sammy Watkins...Sorry, he is a better player than Moulds, and I love Moulds. Just basing this on talent, not injury history. Watkins is an elite talent when healthy that can do it all.

Best RB: McCoy

Best OL: Reuben

Best DL: Schobel: This one is tough as you could argue Kyle, Mario, Adams, or Dareus. Just felt he did it for longer and more consistently and might have been most underrated DE of his era.

Best DB: Winfield/Clemens...Take your pick here really.

Best LB: Fletcher

Best TE: Clay (sadly)

Best ST: Moorman

Best Legend: Kiko lmao

Edited by Alphadawg7

-Eric Moulds

-Lesean McCoy

-Ted Washington

-Takeo Spikes

-Lee Evans

-Marshawn Lynch

Hon. mention-Sam Cowart

That's about right. Btw..Cowart could have been an all time great, if not for the knee.

Best player overall: LeSean McCoy.

Best QB: Bledsoe even though it was short lived.

Best WR: Sammy Watkins...Sorry, he is a better player than Moulds, and I love Moulds. Just basing this on talent, not injury history. Watkins is an elite talent when healthy that can do it all.

Best RB: McCoy

Best OL: Reuben

Best DL: Schobel: This one is tough as you could argue Kyle, Mario, Adams, or Dareus. Just felt he did it for longer and more consistently and might have been most underrated DE of his era.

Best DB: Winfield/Clemens...Take your pick here really.

Best LB: Fletcher

Best TE: Clay (sadly)

Best ST: Moorman

Best Legend: Kiko lmao

I would argue that Moulds had a better build than Watkins, he never missed that much time. Remember all the long tds that Flutie and him connected on. I'll takes Moulds over Watkins.

No arguing with that, Moulds was durable. However, I am not convinced Sammy is going to be injury prone yet. Its mostly been the one long lasting injury that he should make a full recovery from. Its not one that will cost him ability or explosiveness. So if I am talking straight talent, its Watkins right now as he is insanely talented and has the potential to be one of the best, if not the best WR in the NFL if he can get past this foot issue. He was never injury prone coming into the league, so hard to say how he will hold up down the road. I am optimistic once he is past this foot issue he should be pretty reliable health wise because he isn't small or frail by any means.

So I made my decision on the assumption his health wont be a big issue moving forward...of course only time will tell.

I think if your talking about the best player...even though he was only here for a short time...Jason Peters has to be the answer...Peters has legit HOF credentials already...And he'll probably play a few more years at a high level...

Shady would be 2nd I think...Followed by Kyle Williams... B-)

No arguing with that, Moulds was durable. However, I am not convinced Sammy is going to be injury prone yet. Its mostly been the one long lasting injury that he should make a full recovery from. Its not one that will cost him ability or explosiveness. So if I am talking straight talent, its Watkins right now as he is insanely talented and has the potential to be one of the best, if not the best WR in the NFL if he can get past this foot issue. He was never injury prone coming into the league, so hard to say how he will hold up down the road. I am optimistic once he is past this foot issue he should be pretty reliable health wise because he isn't small or frail by any means.

So I made my decision on the assumption his health wont be a big issue moving forward...of course only time will tell.

Great points, just hope he can get healthy and stay a Bill.

-Eric Moulds

-Lesean McCoy

-Ted Washington

-Takeo Spikes

-Lee Evans

-Marshawn Lynch

Hon. mention-Sam Cowart

Teddy was more during, not after, our last playoff run.

I would definitely add Aaron Schobel and Mario Williams to this list.

I think if your talking about the best player...even though he was only here for a short time...Jason Peters has to be the answer...Peters has legit HOF credentials already...And he'll probably play a few more years at a high level...

Shady would be 2nd I think...Followed by Kyle Williams... B-)

I respectfully disagree...he had one really good season. The others were not impressive or just bad in some cases. If memory serves me, he either led the league in sacks allowed or was amongst the worst at sacks allowed his final 2 seasons here

I actually don't remember him lol...

I do. Undersized LB, 3rd round pick, but I remember watching him in a preseason game and he was just flying to the ball on every play, and I thought "This kid's a gamer. He deserves a roster spot."

He was probably never going to be an All-Pro, but he was in Wade Phillips' 3-4, which scheme seems to have a thing for making decent LBs look like stars (John Holocek, Mark Maddox, Keith Newman - only LB it didn't work for is Gabe friggin' Northern.)

Without having looked at a single comment:

LeSean McCoy

Kyle Williams

London Fletcher

Takeo Spikes

Fred Jackson

Eric Wood

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams(say what you want about his last year, which is valid, but he was an impact player)

Jerry Hughes

Marcel Dareus(even though he screwed up big time during the offseason)

Aaron Williams

Terrence McGee

Brian Moorman

Rian Lindell

Yes, he passed away.

He didn't "pass away", he was killed in an attempted robbery. :cry:

LeSean McCoy

Kyle Williams

London Fletcher

Takeo Spikes

Fred Jackson

Eric Wood

Cordy Glenn

Mario Williams(say what you want about his last year, which is valid, but he was an impact player)

Jerry Hughes

Aaron Williams

Terrence McGee

Brian Moorman

Rian Lindell

LeSean McCoy

Kyle Williams

London Fletcher

Takeo Spikes

Fred Jackson

Eric Wood

Cordy Glenn

Jerry Hughes

Aaron Williams

Terrence McGee

Brian Moorman

Rian Lindell

Edited by Gregsbills 74

Ted Washington! I remember him taking on two gaps the interior of o-lines and winning the battles. When Williams sent him packing the beginning of the drought started. Washington made everyone around him better.

Pat Williams was another monster that controlled the point of attack that set the tone up front.

Travis Henry is another player that played with great heart but got screwed thanks to starry eyes for McGahee.

Ted Washington! I remember him taking on two gaps the interior of o-lines and winning the battles. When Williams sent him packing the beginning of the drought started. Washington made everyone around him better.

Pat Williams was another monster that controlled the point of attack that set the tone up front.

Travis Henry is another player that played with great heart but got screwed thanks to starry eyes for McGahee.

Regarding biggest impact players I would agree Washington and Pat Williams. Seriously the list is weak! Not a surprise.

I respectfully disagree...he had one really good season. The others were not impressive or just bad in some cases. If memory serves me, he either led the league in sacks allowed or was amongst the worst at sacks allowed his final 2 seasons here

Oh I know that...I was just saying if you are talking about the best player...Not the one who played best for the Bills...I think Peters total career puts him up there as the best player to come through Buffalo...I was not talking about his play while he was here...He had barely begun at that point... B-)