Update: Bridgewater suffers serious leg injury

GunnerBill

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I'm not sure why - I don't usually react that strongly to injuries on other teams - but this one really hits me in the gut.

I was enjoying TB's development and the evolution of the Vikings, and can really feel for him and the fanbase. Totally sucks. What a letdown for them.

I always have a soft spot for the Vikes, ever since the days of Tarkenton and the Purple People Eaters.

Wow. I'm not sure why - I don't usually react that strongly to injuries on other teams - but this one really hits me in the gut.

I was enjoying TB's development and the evolution of the Vikings, and can really feel for him and the fanbase. Totally sucks. What a letdown for them.

I always have a soft spot for the Vikes, ever since the days of Tarkenton and the Purple People Eaters.

buzzkill with that brand new stadium - it's amazing

Can't they make everyone wear knee braces? I don't understand it - there has to be a way to prevent 20 players from blowing out their knees every August, it's a multi-billion dollar business...

Some of the recent research that I've read about ACL injuries is quite interesting: that it's a general body-misfiring issue that produces too much force on a non-load-bearing tissue that causes the injury.

Here's some of the stuff that a small high school has implemented, and they're seeing incredible reduction in non-contact injuries:

https://www.freelapusa.com/3-reasons-why-activation-is-a-game-changer/

You know, me too. They were sort of my NFC team when I was growing up; I was really disappointed when they lost to the Raiders in the SB.