Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beef - I almost peed my pants which should tell you my maturity when not at work. Love Family Guy.

As an aside it's sad, I'm on the eliptical early am most mornings watching old FG episodes laughing out loud at times. That show is the best. Can you tell I have two teenage sons?

This would jive with my experience back in April. I ran into Karlos at Gabe's Gate. He had brought some other team members because he had been "hyping up these wings all offseason". I sat there and watched him house a triple order before he even came up for a breath. Didnt look noticeably fat or bigger from what I saw, but Im not surprised he's not in great shape.

Name dropper.

im surprised there doesnt seem to be much worrying around here - normally anything gets people stressed, and i would venture that despite having depth that he is one of the more important pieces of the offense if he can take a step forward instead of back.

shoot, his cost is tied up in managing the risk of injury for him.

He was fun for awhile.

Okay, the Bills finally released a photo of Karlos: http://fatalbert.wikia.com/wiki/Fat_Albert?file=Fatalbert.pngheyheyhey.png

Yeah a fat albert photo; hey hey hey that was stupid!

Sorry you may not substitute your photo for his.

This is bad news for a 5th round RB, in his second year. He played great last year, but he was hurt alot. And, the Bills have the potential to be pretty deep at RB. I'm not positive he makes the team if he doesn't get his act together pronto.

Well that's pretty extreme. He'd need to be pushing 300 and refusing to stop to be cut.

Well that's pretty extreme. He'd need to be pushing 300 and refusing to stop to be cut.

For sure. I think we'll see him start camp as the third RB at worst but if he gets in shape quickly he'll regain his spot at #2.

It's not a good sign for sure but of course the only thing to do is reserve judgment until the end of training camp to see if he is in football shape and ready to contribute like he did last year. If he is going to think he's great he has a rude awakening. One thing I'm pretty sure of though is if Roman thinks Karlos is not in 100% shape and ready to explode he will not hesitate to use Gillislee or Williams ahead of him. Hopefully Karlos understands that too.

Fat Phil Kessel just won a Stanley Cup in Pittsburgh and he was a major contributor. This being football I guess we'll go with Phat Karlos. Hope he has the same effect.

Championship!

Oh and GoBillsInDallas again you got me, :angry: Never again! :rolleyes:

Having just seen him on the local news I want to say this is a complete freaking joke. He is not that much bigger than last season. He's being taught a lesson I guess but he looks perfectly ready to play to me.

This is stupid.

I am constantly amazed at how a professional beginning his NFL career, who is already a question mark with concussion history, would be in anything but perfect shape when he shows up to camp.

It's really not that hard when you're 23 years old to stay in shape, and even easier when ITS YOUR FREAKIN JOB as an athlete.

Embarassing lack of discipline. He should be fined and sent home. The trainers should be reprimanded for not keeping tabs on the players in the offseason as well.

Poor Karlos. Didn't know he was so nonchalant about this opportunity he's been given. I liked the kid in interviews and on the field. Watch touchdown Mike and the rookie step up as Shady's backups and Karlos sit the bench this year.

I am constantly amazed at how a professional beginning his NFL career, who is already a question mark with concussion history, would be in anything but perfect shape when he shows up to camp.

It's really not that hard when you're 23 years old to stay in shape, and even easier when ITS YOUR FREAKIN JOB as an athlete.

Embarassing lack of discipline. He should be fined and sent home. The trainers should be reprimanded for not keeping tabs on the players in the offseason as well.

Poor Karlos. Didn't know he was so nonchalant about this opportunity he's been given. I liked the kid in interviews and on the field. Watch touchdown Mike and the rookie step up as Shady's backups and Karlos sit the bench this year.

Was Karlos just dumb? If he said that it was his dream to eat at every restaurant in the country, the team would've given him permission to get huge and miss workouts. Edited by FireChan

@tydunne

Rex Ryan says they'll give Karlos Williams a weight number that is "attainable. ... Obviously he's not anywhere he's supposed to be."

@thadbrown7

Rex says #Bills have to be slow with Karlos Williams. "Not going to be easy" to get back in football shape.

Snacks!!! :beer:

Mike Rodak of ESPN tweeted a photo of him last week.

just when I thought it was dead.

So Karlos is key to the Bills winning because he weighs 400 pounds and can't be brought down?

Found our NT :w00t:

This is obviously a running joke inside the locker room. Watch Tyrod Taylor's interview. He almost lost it when he is asked about fat Karlos.

They are probably all over him in the locker room. Karlos will be fine. He will drop the price 20lbs he gained.

fat_albert_v2_463.jpg

He'll just be our next Larry Kinnebrew.

3256-210Fr.jpg

He tipped the scales at 258, by the way.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: loved brew!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Having just seen him on the local news I want to say this is a complete freaking joke. He is not that much bigger than last season. He's being taught a lesson I guess but he looks perfectly ready to play to me.

This is stupid.

I saw pics and didn't think he was so huge that he couldn't lose the weight fairly quickly. We shall see.

#KarlosGoesWild

Not the smartest decision by the RB, particularly when guys like Gillislee and Jonathan Williams are looking to steal carries.

the Wilder, JWilliams and Gillislee pickups looking better and better. more kudos to Whaley. He did not stand pat at RB .... he keeps adding talent. never know what you will find out at training camp