Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When she eat, I eat."

#KarlosGoesWild

Yeah, well, she had had her baby, Karlos. When you gonna have yours? Bud Carpenter might have to go all C section on your phat ass.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

@tydunne

Rex Ryan says they'll give Karlos Williams a weight number that is "attainable. ... Obviously he's not anywhere he's supposed to be."

@thadbrown7

Rex says #Bills have to be slow with Karlos Williams. "Not going to be easy" to get back in football shape.

"Next Williams up!!!"

im surprised there doesnt seem to be much worrying around here - normally anything gets people stressed, and i would venture that despite having depth that he is one of the more important pieces of the offense if he can take a step forward instead of back.

im surprised there doesnt seem to be much worrying around here - normally anything gets people stressed, and i would venture that despite having depth that he is one of the more important pieces of the offense if he can take a step forward instead of back.

Eh. He's got three months to get in football shape.

This is obviously a running joke inside the locker room. Watch Tyrod Taylor's interview. He almost lost it when he is asked about fat Karlos.

They are probably all over him in the locker room. Karlos will be fine. He will drop the price 20lbs he gained.

Edited by TheTruthHurts