Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

I think I speak for everyone when I say I initially found this tolerable as long as Karlos got his act together and got back into shape completely to start the year, but if he misses the start of TC, I find that less than tolerable.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a regurgitation of Rex's earlier comments?

& how is the leap made based on this quote?

Even Ryan said the Bills would need to set a realistic weight-loss goal for Williams by Day One of training camp, which probably means he’ll be starting practice conditioning on the sideline.

Ryan said that a realistic goal would be set to get him on the field day one.

Agree with FC, any time lost is bad for Karlos (not sure how bad it would be for the Bills).

Seems like a regurgitation of Rex's earlier comments?

& how is the leap made based on this quote?

Ryan said that a realistic goal would be set to get him on the field day one.

Agree with FC, any time lost is bad for Karlos (not sure how bad it would be for the Bills).

They have a solid stable of horses

I think I speak for everyone when I say I initially found this tolerable as long as Karlos got his act together and got back into shape completely to start the year, but if he misses the start of TC, I find that less than tolerable.

I have no issue with your assessment.

Jonathan Williams is a fan of sympathetic weight gain by expectant fathers.

He is salivating at the prospects

Karlos should've had a wake up call when we drafted Jonathan Williams. The fact he did not does not speak to his intelligence. Hopefully he had that wake up call with so much attn drawn to him. As far as weight loss, he could easily knock off 15 lbs in a month, focusing on spinning, cross fit, insanity workout etc. and wouldn't risk injury. The other 10 can come off in camp.

He made a great impression last year, but has that concussion. The upside for him and Williams is another injury to the ankle for Shady. Hopefully he is healed by camp.

This team just makes yah give up hope. Sunny side up....at least he didn't beat someone with a baby like the woman directly below this article.

Because a scrub rookie RB might miss a game? Nah...that won't do it.

• 1 month later...

LMAO...You're funny.

This is bad news for a 5th round RB, in his second year. He played great last year, but he was hurt alot. And, the Bills have the potential to be pretty deep at RB. I'm not positive he makes the team if he doesn't get his act together pronto.

You can apologize anytime! :nana:
Edited by The Thurmanator

This is bad news for a 5th round RB, in his second year. He played great last year, but he was hurt alot. And, the Bills have the potential to be pretty deep at RB. I'm not positive he makes the team if he doesn't get his act together pronto.

You can apologize anytime!

Oh snap... You definitely are funny :)