Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

Pretty sad that a professional athlete who is paid because of their body can't stay in shape. If I was the owner, I would be pissed. There's no excuses for that.

That said, because of the insane (and sometimes stupid) offseason coverage, this has become "news." This probably happen all the time before reporters covered practice (we talking about practice). I'm sure Thurman showed up a few pounds heavier than he needed to be at training camp. As long as he gets himself into shape and is productive, who cares? But it does make me question his professionalism going forward.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snacks!!! :beer:

just when I thought it was dead.

Found our NT :w00t:

fat_albert_v2_463.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: loved brew!

Hey, you better stop it or you're going to make Kartman (cough cough), excuse me, Koolaid all upset. You better respect his Authoritiah!!!

This is bad news for a 5th round RB, in his second year. He played great last year, but he was hurt alot. And, the Bills have the potential to be pretty deep at RB. I'm not positive he makes the team if he doesn't get his act together pronto.

um....did you see him play, or his stats? If we cut him, he'll get paid and start somewhere.

Pretty sad that a professional athlete who is paid because of their body can't stay in shape. If I was the owner, I would be pissed. There's no excuses for that.

That said, because of the insane (and sometimes stupid) offseason coverage, this has become "news." This probably happen all the time before reporters covered practice (we talking about practice). I'm sure Thurman showed up a few pounds heavier than he needed to be at training camp. As long as he gets himself into shape and is productive, who cares? But it does make me question his professionalism going forward.

come on dude, it's disappointing, but let's not pretend that this is anything other than A KID, who didn't prepare properly... most likely because of maturity level. Disappointed yes...but also somthing that happens a lot. Good news, he's like 22 or 23, (I don't even care to look). I recovered from all the stupid immature decisions I made at that point.

If he comes in fat next year, than that displays apathy. At that point step back to the ledge, or grab your pitchfork....

um....did you see him play, or his stats? If we cut him, he'll get paid and start somewhere.

I don't think Williams will ever be a consistent starter because he's an injury waiting to happen. But he would get scooped up in a second if we cut him.

come on dude, it's disappointing, but let's not pretend that this is anything other than A KID, who didn't prepare properly... most likely because of maturity level. Disappointed yes...but also somthing that happens a lot. Good news, he's like 22 or 23, (I don't even care to look). I recovered from all the stupid immature decisions I made at that point.

If he comes in fat next year, than that displays apathy. At that point step back to the ledge, or grab your pitchfork....

I pretty much said as much. I'm not running him out of town and this will be a minor detail as long as he produces, which I believe he will.

That said, there have been plenty of questionable decisions in the past with Karlos. At some point, you need to stop being a kid and become a man. And I'm not comparing his past issues with this one because there is no comparison.

i think its also a matter of was he 10 lbs over, or 20something over where he needs to be... rexs comments seemed like it was in fact out of the ordinary, but he might have just been trying to prove a point. Edited by NoSaint

I stand by what I said. He better get his crap together. If he doesn't, he could as mentioned end up #4 on the depth at best, and not dressing. IMO some are downplaying this, It show a tremendous lack of professionalism. He has created it and now instead of being trusted and counted on, KW is a question mark.

I stand by what I said. He better get his crap together. If he doesn't, he could as mentioned end up #4 on the depth at best, and not dressing. IMO some are downplaying this, It show a tremendous lack of professionalism. He has created it and now instead of being trusted and counted on, KW is a question mark.

I agree with most of you thoughts. KW also needs to realize he's a rb and they are most replaceable position in the NFL.

lol, sure be right on it (what's he offended by?)

I posted the same pic of Fat Albert and he didn't like the picture. So when I replied back referencing the Peter Pan fairy, he responded like he was one of the moderators on TBD and said we'll see how funny it is when I get a one day suspension.