Bill Belichick shows at news conference with black eye

How can this tie in with Chandlers overdose? I want it to exist!

Belichick insisted on Chandler taking more pills and overdosing. Chander refused. Belichick ordered Gronk to punch Jones out. Gronk, who was high on bills, booze and pcp, punched Belichick instead. Jones and Gronk cracked up. Then Chandler decided to OD anyway because Belichick told him to.

Love the continual jealous rage and perverted fascination with all things Patriots. Stealing from Patrick Roy, I don't think Belichek hears what anyone says with those those super rings stuffed in his ears.

I was a devote member of the Patriots Haters Club until a few years ago when I accepted how awesome that franchise is, from the QB to the coach to the drafting and player philosophy. Draft smart players; cut them when they don't conform to the team first mentality or can't learn; and let them leave in free agency when other teams are willing to overpay them for declining production. And the coaching is flat out the best in all sports leagues. This is a team, if you watch, week in and week out, that adapts to personnel and opponents. Just when you think they're ready to shrivel up and die because they lost a player here or there, they adapt to it and find a way to win. Their run under Brady is unquestionable the greatest run in the history of American pro sports. No NFL team had had one QB over this long of a time period with this length of time between championships. Many good teams have a short shelf life (the Greatest Show on Turf for example) but this one doesn't.

I'm not saying I like Brady or Belicheck as human beings because, frankly, I don't care about what happens outside of the football operation (games, coaching, drafting). Is Belichek a crank and prick? Clearly. Is Brady a globetrotting pretty boy? Yep. The only football gripe I have with Brady is the whining to the refs. But I attribute that to the expectation creating by the refs that some players have special rules. Ask Cam Newton.

I'd like to see Arizona win this thing but if they don't, I hope its the Pats. Partially so you all can keep your Kleenex subscriptions.

Love the continual jealous rage and perverted fascination with all things Patriots. Stealing from Patrick Roy, I don't think Belichek hears what anyone says with those those super rings stuffed in his ears.

I was a devote member of the Patriots Haters Club Their run under Brady is unquestionable the greatest run in the history of American pro sports.

I think you meant devout member. You could have used devote but it is a verb. But my real question is, better than Mr. Jordan and the Bulls? Does Brady have one for the thumb like His Airness?

I was a devote member of the Patriots Haters Club until a few years ago when I accepted how awesome that franchise is, from the QB to the coach to the drafting and player philosophy. Draft smart players; cut them when they don't conform to the team first mentality or can't learn; and let them leave in free agency when other teams are willing to overpay them for declining production. And the coaching is flat out the best in all sports leagues. This is a team, if you watch, week in and week out, that adapts to personnel and opponents. Just when you think they're ready to shrivel up and die because they lost a player here or there, they adapt to it and find a way to win. Their run under Brady is unquestionable the greatest run in the history of American pro sports. No NFL team had had one QB over this long of a time period with this length of time between championships. Many good teams have a short shelf life (the Greatest Show on Turf for example) but this one doesn't.

I'm not saying I like Brady or Belicheck as human beings because, frankly, I don't care about what happens outside of the football operation (games, coaching, drafting). Is Belichek a crank and prick? Clearly. Is Brady a globetrotting pretty boy? Yep. The only football gripe I have with Brady is the whining to the refs. But I attribute that to the expectation creating by the refs that some players have special rules. Ask Cam Newton.

I'd like to see Arizona win this thing but if they don't, I hope its the Pats. Partially so you all can keep your Kleenex subscriptions.

The greatest run in the history of pro sports? The 49ers and Steelers had better decades. The Otto Graham Cleveland browns had a better decade. The Lombardi and curly lambeau packers teams? That's just football.

Have you no sense of history? Are you in your twenties? At long last have you no sense of shame?

according to Sirius NFL Radio Gronk missed practice again with a knee injury....

He will play but he is banged up, and every DB goes low on him so it's going to be tough on him.

WTF is going on up there? Did the Patriots* lose their minds or something?

Part of me wants to believe that there is some major issue on the team beyond all the injuries and they are about to get smashed by the Chiefs.

Then I remember: "that's what they WANT you to think, Fun. Don't do it!"

Maybe the husband of the guy whose wife Belicheat* allegedly had an affair with when he was the Giants and she was a secretary there, finally found out where Belicheat* lives.

http://nypost.com/2007/02/25/sugar-daddy-belichick/

That must be a pretty sad guy who's wife cheats on him with BB

according to Sirius NFL Radio Gronk missed practice again with a knee injury....

He will play but he is banged up, and every DB goes low on him so it's going to be tough on him.

WTF is going on up there? Did the Patriots* lose their minds or something?

Then I remember: "that's what they WANT you to think, Fun. Don't do it!"

More likely a distraction for another innovative cheating method