Bradford Next Year?

Bradford pretty non committal to PHILADELPHIA next year. $20m dollar projected franchise tag isn't happening. Do you bring him in?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/17/sam-bradford-likes-philly-not-sure-if-he-likes-likes-philly/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4765796&utm_source=FB%20-%20SNF%20on%20NBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%2Carticle%5D

Edited by BillsShredder83

That's a big HECK No (cleaned up for the board). At best he starts 12 games a year so why bring in a guy who you know won't play a complete season.

If I was going to bring in someone, it would be RG III (at a much reduced salary) to complete with Tyrod. They have many of the same skills so moving from one to the other could easily happen.

Edited by VirginiaMike

What is it about Bradford you like?

I've seen so many posts on this site and Buffalo Rumblings about trying to get Brees, Rivers and now Bradford in house. I still cannot understand it.

1) We don't have the cap room to afford any of these guys

2) Bradford is not better than Tyrod and definitely not a better deal when factoring in salary

3) Brees is 36 and Rivers is 34. Neither one is a long term solution for the Bills

4) Tyrod did well enough to deserve some more starts. Draft a young QB (as we should be doing most years) and give Tyrod a chance to develop into being our long term starter.

Edited by TheBillsBlues