I'd Look to Trade Cassell to Cowboys

I say pursue the Cowboys for a first rounder or 2nd and 3rd rounder as it might be worth it to the boys and allow us to utilize EJ as the backup or maybe future starter as well as giving us some leeway next year in the draft as it seems like we have a surplus at QB perhaps.

We traded a 5th for Cassel and he lost the job, he is going to get a first? The Cowboys are going to roll with their backup. You dont bring in a brand new QB after week 2 who does not know your offense.

I would say the chances of this are slim to none.

We traded a 5th for Cassel and he lost the job, he is going to get a first? The Cowboys are going to roll with their backup. You dont bring in a brand new QB after week 2 who does not know your offense.

I would say the chances of this are slim to none.

They're not trading any of their QBs and they shouldn't. QB injuries happen too frequently and what's available on the market is pretty bad.

I say pursue the Cowboys for a first rounder or 2nd and 3rd rounder as it might be worth it to the boys and allow us to utilize EJ as the backup or maybe future starter as well as giving us some leeway next year in the draft as it seems like we have a surplus at QB perhaps.

You guys drink way too much.

we need the veteran backup, trade EJ

There is no QB on the Bills roster that would fetch anything close to a first round pick from any team in the NFL. A third is probably a bit much In reality. I'd say the best you could do is a 4th and chances are the Cowboys will just play Weeden and sign a street FA. These trade suggestions are so far out of reality.

If you think Cassel can fetch anything more than a 4th your crazy...if thats the case trade a first and a third for EJ....theres a reason why they didnt let EJ go vs Cassel... and he still landed back here for next to nothng...Unless Weeden tanks the next two weeks I think they stay put....maybe bring a thad lewis type for back up...

Nice call man. Why do all of us Bills fans argue so much. I love this team so much, so lets lift each other and the team up. Like Corey Graham and his wife checking on and making dinner for there and our fam Aaron Williams while he is hurt. Go Bills.

Edited by BillsFanMike

Nice call man. Why do all of us Bills fans argue so much. I love this team so much, so lets lift each other and the team up. Like Corey Graham and his wife checking on and making dinner for there and our fam Aaron Williams while he is hurt. Go Bills.

Most people didn't say he was wrong, they said he was wrong saying we could get a first or a second and a third.

He was half right...he was half exactly spot on right and then halfway to pluto with the trade value prediction.

Half credit.

I'm LMAO at all the "geniuses" who posted in this thread, and basically laughed at the OP, and insinuated that he's an idiot.

Please go ahead and step up and eat some crow, because y'all were PWND.

A 2nd or 3rd rounder is what was laughable. Did the Bills get that? Nope!