Favorite Sports Teams

Not only do you have a great name, you also have wonderful taste in English football.

lol thank you buddy. I got to sit amongst the ultra Arsenal fans against Tottenheim a few years ago for a match

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thank you buddy. I got to sit amongst the ultra Arsenal fans against Tottenheim a few years ago for a match

Are you going to London for the Jags game?

If so, you should try to go to the Arsenal/Everton game at the Emirates that weekend.

1-Bills

2-Orlando Magic

3-Orlando City SC-new but fun

4-Tampa Rays

5-if I have to pick 5, if the girl I'm dating is a fan of a team, then I will be a fan of that team, unless she's a fan of an AFC east team other than Buffalo, the girl I'm seeing now is a patriots* fan, still a new relationship, so we've not tested the all important bills/patriots* game... I kind of like this one so I'm trying to make her convert. But there's been resistance.

1-Bills

2-Orlando Magic

3-Orlando City SC-new but fun

4-Tampa Rays

5-if I have to pick 5, if the girl I'm dating is a fan of a team, then I will be a fan of that team, unless she's a fan of an AFC east team other than Buffalo, the girl I'm seeing now is a patriots* fan, still a new relationship, so we've not tested the all important bills/patriots* game... I kind of like this one so I'm trying to make her convert. But there's been resistance.

find a new girl anyone who is a pats* fan is gonna cheat on ya sooner or later

Buffalo Bills

Syracuse Orange (Football & Basketball)

NY Yankees

Philadelphia 76ers

it isn't native american....the orangemen are the protestants of northern ireland...and they changed the name to Orange so as to not be sexist...sure they got rid of the Saltine Warrior for native american reasons, but that had nothing to do with the team name

Fixed. Racist bastard. Why do you hate the Native American people so much?

Edited by The Poojer

no, wish I could. Thanks though. Are you going?

Yes, I am planning on going to both. I ordered a ticket to the Bills game. I still have to get my plane ticket and the ticket to the Arsenal game.

1. Buffalo Bills

2. Oakland Athletics

3. Golden State Warriors

4. San Jose Sharks

5. Oregon Ducks

Bills

Golden State Warriors

Oakland Athletics

Sabres

UB Bulls

You two need to get together and go to some Warriors and A's games.

If someone is extremely bored, they should figure out which poster has experienced the most championships as a fan based on their list.

Bills

Team Wombat (Martin 242 sailing)

LA Clippers

Rochester Red Wings (AAA Baseball)

TBD-- whichever NFL team lands in Los Angeles

Well, the Red Wings have won the Governor's Cup 10 times. And, Wombat won the Kings Harbor Champion of Champions regatta in 2014. So, there's that...

You two need to get together and go to some Warriors and A's games.

Tough for me to do... I live in a suburb of Boston.

I will be catching the Wednesday A's home game against the Angels when I'm in town the first week of September.

1a - Bills

1b - Sabres

2 - UNC men's basketball

3 - UNC football

4 - NY Mets

5 - UNC baseball

Edit: 6 - UB sports (football/basketball)

Edited by eball

1. Sabres

2. Bills

3. Cleveland Indians

4. UB Football

5. Niagara Ice Dogs

I was a die hard Indians fan growing up. But they betrayed me and moved their AAA team to Columbus, now I view them the same way I would view this football team if God forbid something Canadian happened. (no offense CBF.)

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

1. Bills

2. Sabres

3. Celtics

4. Red Sox

Living in southern California, it's just not worth it wearing these gears to local games when these teams play. In my experience, Sabres @ Ducks are softest. Usually just good fun ribbing. Red Sox @ Angels are the worst, worse than BOS @ LAD. I've had draft beer thrown at me in the parking lot of death from moving Orange County "Skin" tattooed monster trucks. Granted, some of these games were Red Sox sweeps of the Angels in the Wild Card round so the typical 20 something, tank top wearing, Monster drinking, flat-billed hatted, loud mouth, out of touch with self awareness, wannabe jock Angels superfan gets pretty pissed that self entitlement failed him once again.

Bills @ SD is usually cool. There's a good size Bills following, and the Charger fans know it. Football stadiums are so big, you can steer clear of trouble for the most part if you keep your eyes peeled.

Celtics @ Lakers is fine. Anything in downtown LA is a joke anyways. Lakers fan love their team, and they should. It's a perpetual dynasty, and they should have the self confidence to be gracious to opposing teams' fans.

1) Bills

2) Sabres

3) SU hoops

4) San Antonio Spurs

5) Colorado Rapids

The old Buffalo Braves would be third if they were still around.

I loved Braves games. Split season tix with another family. My sister would baby sit for some Braves and that was before the NBA.... changed. Not a huge NBA fan these days, but I loved those Braves!

Bills

Sabres (were #1 prior to the last two seasons)

General baseball fan but was raised a Yankees fan

Golf(in general but favor Dustin Johnson and bubba)

Tennis(just fun to watch)

And I hate basketball. I watch guys running with a ball when I watch football. I honestly believe it's the sport that requires the least amount of skill(of the big 4 anyways)

Edited by The Wiz

I honestly believe it's the sport that requires the least amount of skill(of the big 4 anyways)

Really?? I think that without question the best athletes are playing basketball and the skill level in recent years is higher than it has ever been. I can understand not liking it. Everyone has their tastes but the skill level of the guys playing now is off the charts.