Trade Kiko?

Utah John

OK, I'm not trolling or being intentionally argumentative. But here goes. We have a great defensive line, not just the starters but every backup as well. We have three really good LBs on the field, plus adequate backups. Where will Kiko fit next year, if the Bills are able to bring Spikes back?

On the other hand, the Bills desperately need upgrades at a couple of positions on the offensive side, and they could stand an upgrade at safety as well.

The question is, as good as Kiko is, would you trade him for a really good, proven, QB? How about two dominant offensive lineman? Or would you never want to trade him and are thinking of coming out to Utah to explain things to me in person?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 -- injuries happen, so quality depth is a good thing

#2 -- no guarantee they bring Spikes back

The very fact the Bills were able to field this kind of a defense after losing Kiko should tell you the relative value of LBs in the trade market. You're not going to get a "good, proven QB" for Kiko.

In my opinion, this is not a practical consideration.

OK, I'm not trolling or being intentionally argumentative. But here goes. We have a great defensive line, not just the starters but every backup as well. We have three really good LBs on the field, plus adequate backups. Where will Kiko fit next year, if the Bills are able to bring Spikes back?

On the other hand, the Bills desperately need upgrades at a couple of positions on the offensive side, and they could stand an upgrade at safety as well.

The question is, as good as Kiko is, would you trade him for a really good, proven, QB? How about two dominant offensive lineman? Or would you never want to trade him and are thinking of coming out to Utah to explain things to me in person?

No, no and no. I feel no need to explain it to you when you haven't bothered why you would not want one of the best young LBers on your team.

You better hope Kiko never visits Utah John......or else, well, you know........Kiko!

This is a joke right Utah. Where will he fit? He will we hope be a pro bowl Wil LB. he was never meant to be a Mic LB. he was fantastic in coverage against TE, WR, etc., but pushed around given his size at the end of the year against Guards. His skills are perfect for the weak side.

Our defense will be even better with him. I doubt we keep Spikes. I want to do so, but you have a cheaper option at Preston Brown. We also for once can create depth. I personally want the #1 defense in the NFL next year.

We can improve our offense in free agency and the draft.

As president of the TBD lunatic fringe, I'd like to distance our organization from the comments of this poster. We do not, and have never supported actions that are deliberately harmful to our beloved team. We at TBDLF would like to encourage this poster to seek the help he CLEARLY needs. GO BILLS! -And bring back Brandon Kaufman. :D

As president of the TBD lunatic fringe, I'd like to distance our organization from the comments of this poster. We do not, and have never supported actions that are deliberately harmful to our beloved team. We at TBDLF would like to encourage this poster to seek the help he CLEARLY needs. GO BILLS! -And bring back Brandon Kaufman. :D

Is the Mario for Skelton campaign still alive and well though?

Kiko for a proven QB or two dominant offensive linemen? The polite answer is no team would give this up for one LB who has only played one year and coming off knee surgery...the non polite answer...really? someone will give us a QB or 2 dominant OL for Kiko?

If Spikes is resigned, then Kiko most likely pushes a very talented Brown or Bradham to the bench...and the lowest linebacker on the depth chart, unfortunately, doesn't make the team. Can't imagine Brown or Bradham not starting, but what a advantage, having that kind of talent and experience on the bench.

If Spikes is resigned, then Kiko most likely pushes a very talented Brown or Bradham to the bench...and the lowest linebacker on the depth chart, unfortunately, doesn't make the team. Can't imagine Brown or Bradham not starting, but what a advantage, having that kind of talent and experience on the bench.

I doubt Brown or Bradham would be the ones getting pushed to the bench. They both already get more snaps than Spikes because they can both play the run and the pass well. Spikes would likely only be used in obvious running downs.

Kiko for a proven QB or two dominant offensive linemen? The polite answer is no team would give this up for one LB who has only played one year and coming off knee surgery...the non polite answer...really? someone will give us a QB or 2 dominant OL for Kiko?

Exactly what I was going to say. Yes, trade him for 2 dominant OL.... but it will never happen.

Spikes will not be here next year. So Kiko goes outside next year with Bradham and Brown. We address the other areas through the draft and Free agency.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!! *tears shirt, throws dirt on top of head*