Marrone on Watkins: Annoying Response.

CJPearl2

Marrone: "When he comes back, we'll be ready to go. I don't think one person is going to make or break it." His quote from his presser today. You mean the player you mortgaged your short term future to pick? That guy? Then we should know his condition. Marrone's act is getting old, quickly. And with the same results as prior coaches, he won't be long for here. I'm not a knee-jerk reaction guy, but I'm thinking this team has the wrong coaching staff.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BB has the right to act that way. He has 3 rings and wins every year. Plus he's a genius coach (as much as we hate to admit it). Some guys get to be jerks. Marrone doesn't. Further, we have doctors and trainers, etc. Give us a general timetable.

BB has the right to act that way. He has 3 rings and wins every year. Plus he's a genius coach (as much as we hate to admit it). Some guys get to be jerks. Marrone doesn't. Further, we have doctors and trainers, etc. Give us a general timetable.

This is ludicrous. Every coach in the league is vague about injuries. Classic hater post.

Dude Sammy got hurt two days ago. It's a bruised rib. Everyone heals different and I doubt they have any good information about Sammy and injuries go.

He's day to day.

Is that good enough for you?

Why was Belicheck allowed to be an ass before he was a multi-SB winning coaching genius?

While it can be frustrating to deal with at times, coaches don't owe anyone explanations about injuries to any player, regardless of when they were drafted and what was given up to draft them.

GO BILLS!!!

Marrone: "When he comes back, we'll be ready to go. I don't think one person is going to make or break it." His quote from his presser today. You mean the player you mortgaged your short term future to pick? That guy? Then we should know his condition. Marrone's act is getting old, quickly. And with the same results as prior coaches, he won't be long for here. I'm not a knee-jerk reaction guy, but I'm thinking this team has the wrong coaching staff.

Didn't know you were the GM. I like him this way. He's 1 of only 32 people who have the title of Head Coach a NFL team, I have a hunch he's not losing sleep over your disapproval.

Why? What could you possibly do with that info?

Should he have said "We are doomed?" :w00t:

Oh please. The guy hasn't stepped foot on a field yet, and he's got to show confidence in his other players. Next man up. I think you are overreacting because he didn't give the response that you liked.

That was great. I forgot about that one. Was he responding to Sullivan?

Most likely. Sullivan is a d-bag.

So genius to pass on the best QB of all time 5 times...

He does not owe you anything. I am sure he has his reasons for responding the way he did. Lighten up.

You kinda sound like one here, though.

I love marrones interviews

Actually so do i . I get it.

for better or worse. But he cracks me up .

and i am laughing with him not at him . Coaches at this level are generally a little f'd in the head. Do nothing else but work 100 + hours a week.

ask Doug last time he had a round of golf ? even a nine .

It was like he said last year that the cohesion of the offensive line doesn't matter that much or something close to it .

This guy as a head coach just doesn't get it ! Neither does his OC they are way out of their league !

You make 2 changes last year with the players we had & keep those 2 changes with the players drafted this year & we are in the play offs with a supposed lesser player .

You put Chan as the HC with the coaches he had & Fitz plus the players that we now have add either Pettine or Schwartz either one & we are in the play offs last year & this year .

But give these two "coaches" the players we have & they can't figure out how to use CJ & Freddy correctly , the line has went to hell since letting Joe D go, special Teams are no longer special the only thing that has gotten better is defense & that is something that Marrone has no clue about & is not involved in so what does that tell us ?

After listening to the full interview the criticism seems even crazier. He went on and on explaining that ribs are a funny thing and you never know, etc. Next man up (for now).

And fwiw, I think it's a good sign that Sammy is on the sidelines riding a bike. I cracked a rib a couple years ago - I couldn't even lay down for a couple weeks. Hopefully that bruise isn't too bad...

After listening to the full interview the criticism seems even crazier. He went on and on explaining that ribs are a funny thing and you never know, etc. Next man up (for now).

And fwiw, I think it's a good sign that Sammy is on the sidelines riding a bike. I cracked a rib a couple years ago - I couldn't even lay down for a couple weeks. Hopefully that bruise isn't too bad...

Good point. There are wildly diverse variations of "bruised rib." If he is riding a bike, that's a very good sign he is actually day to day.

I agree. I'm not a fan. He's just miserable. He knows the pain is coming. Win or lose him, Hackett, and EJ will be gone next year with the new owner. Just my prediction.