RIP Ralph Wilson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have brought me happiness on many lonely deployments. I even listened to the 1st Super Bowl on AF radio during Desert Storm. Thank you for not moving them Ralph. RIP.

I am looking at season tickets to say good bye to him. I have to repay his loyalty to Buffalo some way. Great man deserves our loyalty.

RIP Ralph. You gave me something I love more than anything except my family and closest friends. Thank you for keeping the Bills in Buffalo for so long; I only hope they stay there and bring home the championship one day you so longed for.

Haven't posted in several months but I feel compelled to break my silence with this very sad news.

The Bills have always been a source of joy for me, a team and identity I could I be a part of. A unique brotherhood of sorts. I owe Mr. Wilson for that. Some of my best memories growing up were at Bills games and I'm happy to share those memories with those who are close to me.

RIP Mr. Wilson. The Bills nation will always love and miss you.

RIP Ralph... Thanks so much!

To add a little levity in this sad moment:

Willie the Wimp had a Cadillac coffin... What would Ralph's be? A 1986 Taurus?

Only kidding, honoring a man's life is the most important thing, I mean no disrespect. I offer my levity as a sign of respect! Without Ralph's business accumen... We wouldn't have a team to be celebrating his life with!