Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my prognostication...

Buffalo Bills 51

N.E. Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Thank Gosh you're back Sir !

We missed you..

And lordy knows we need' that attitude now and again . Never dulls furniture and fully guaranteed to leave a glowing shine !

Go Bills ?

Darned Tootin Senator !

I cant honestly go with the Bills in this game, but I hope Im wrong, very wrong. Pats 30 to 20. I could see a upset happen though. LETS GO BUFFALO!! It would be nice to see Brady on his ass. McLovin comes up big this game if we upset.

On a sunny, mid-70's Sunday, in lovely Orchard Park, NY the Buffalo Bills, led by EJ Manuel, CJ Spiller and an aggressive new Defensive unit will upset the Pats 28 - 21 sending shockwaves through pundits' heads everywhere...

I predict I'll be drunk before halftime.

The only thing I'm really sure of....

Bills 34 ..NE 35. Dan Carpenter misses a 45 yarder for the win as time expires...somewhere Rian Lindell, Chan Gailey, Ryan Fitzpatrick, The Stache, Trent, JP, Wade, Jauronimo, Maybin, Moorman, and Mularky all laugh at the same time...

I seriously expect a Bills win here, and here is why: I expect Manuel and the offense to be very explosive, and the speed and tempo to wear down the Pat's defense.

I think the defense will be very aggressive, causing some turnovers and frustating Brady.

New England isn't the team it's been for the last decade. The loss of Welker is going to be huge.

Let's all hope I'm right with this one!

I seriously expect a Bills win here, and here is why: I expect Manuel and the offense to be very explosive, and the speed and tempo to wear down the Pat's defense.

I think the defense will be very aggressive, causing some turnovers and frustating Brady.

New England isn't the team it's been for the last decade. The loss of Welker is going to be huge.

Let's all hope I'm right with this one!

I agree on the Welker thing. I still think they will be good, just not sb bound.

I doubt it will be a tie. past that I wouldn't bet a dollar on the game.

The Bills win if the emotion of a packed house, new coach and untested players can pull it off. few players even understand the rivalry though. Even though the pats rivalry comes no where near the fish rivalry/games/losses of the 70's. But, a win would give a lot of these young players a sense of what Buffalo Bills football, and their fans are all about.

It would be interesting to know what marrone has tacked to the bulletin board for motivation.

That said a complete blow out from the pats* shouldn't be that big of a surprise.

I doubt it will be a tie. past that I wouldn't bet a dollar on the game.

The Bills win if the emotion of a packed house, new coach and untested players can pull it off. few players even understand the rivalry though. Even though the pats rivalry comes no where near the fish rivalry/games/losses of the 70's. But, a win would give a lot of these young players a sense of what Buffalo Bills football, and their fans are all about.

It would be interesting to know what marrone has tacked to the bulletin board for motivation.

That said a complete blow out from the pats* shouldn't be that big of a surprise.

how bad was it vs the dolphins? cuz it's been bad against the pats*.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

I have too big of a grin on my face to see the keyboard to type... A comeback drive from EJ to win!?!! Are you kidding me?! I'll be there to see that!!!! The bills in a shootout?! Yeah!

I think headlines will read something like: New England struggles to get rythym, Buffalo capitalizes.

I think we come out and see New England struggle on offense - timing and more - it's a real game now, not practice. This rattles Brady. I think it is as much the Patriots losing the game as it is the Bills, who pull off drunken heavyweight bout that tapped out in the 3rd Qtr...with the gut check in the 4th coming from a disciplined Bills squad for the W.

34-31 Buffalo.

New England 34-31

I swear I did not see you post that.

how bad was it vs the dolphins? cuz it's been bad against the pats*.

maybe you weren't around for it. First it was a true rivalry, It was intense, Not just a superstar QB owning the Bills for a decade.And, the Bills lost many very close games during that decade. Painful hard fought losses, as opposed to the game being over in the first quarter.

maybe you weren't around for it. First it was a true rivalry, It was intense, Not just a superstar QB owning the Bills for a decade.And, the Bills lost many very close games during that decade. Painful hard fought losses, as opposed to the game being over in the first quarter.

Omg, I just checked the history books. (internet)

the bills didnt win a single game in the 70s. wow.