It's here draft day.

Whkfc

B/R NFL Scouting Dept.'s Final 2024 NFL Draft Big Board

With the draft set to begin Thursday in Detroit, our team of scouts pieced together its final draft board—with accompanying scouting reports—to provide insight into the top 300 prospects in this year's class.

Grading Scale

10: Generational Talent / No. 1 Overall

9.5-9.9: Top-Five Prospect

9.0-9.4: Top-10 Prospect

8.5-8.9: Immediate Impact Prospect / 1st Round

8.0-8.4: Year 1 Starter / Late 1st-2nd Round

7.5-7.9: Potential Impact Player / 2nd Round

7.0-7.4: High-Level Backup / Potential Starter / 3rd Round

6.5-6.9: Potential Role Player / Contributor / 4th Round

6.0-6.4: High-level Developmental Prospect / 5th Round

5.5-5.9: Backup/Draftable / 6th-7th Round

5.0-5.4: Backup/UDFA with Roster Potential / UDFA

4.0-4.9: Developmental Prospect / UDFA

3.0-3.9: Training Camp Body / UDFA

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10117937-br-nfl-scouting-depts-final-2024-nfl-draft-big-board?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Always fun when it falls on my birthday like it does this year. This is my favorite weekend of the year. Always so much hope for the future of the team. 

Happy Birthday!

May you get the player you want unless I disagree with that selection. If that’s the case I hope your birthday sucks!

• Haha (+1) 2

I hope we stay put and draft an edge rusher.   If you can’t pressure Mahomes with four guys you lose the game every time.  
We lost our best pass rusher Floyd, Von is declining and proven unreliable.  Epenesa isn’t magically going to get better just because we paid him.   The DE/edge rusher scouts need a home run in this draft.   

10 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I hope we stay put and draft an edge rusher.   If you can’t pressure Mahomes with four guys you lose the game every time.  
We lost our best pass rusher Floyd, Von is declining and proven unreliable.  Epenesa isn’t magically going to get better just because we paid him.   The DE/edge rusher scouts need a home run in this draft.   

If you don’t outscore the Chiefs you can’t beat them.

My statement is 100% more true than yours.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I hope everyone is ready to hate what happens tonight. 😂

Lol #Truth.

I feel calm for some reason. I mean excited because it's another Christmas as far as I am concerned, but calm about the pick.

41 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'm just glad it's here so the draft-industrial complex will go away for another 10 months or so

Don't forget. They have to grade every team's draft and designate winners and losers before any of the players take a snap! Very important...

Edited by MJS

I know the draft is big fun for lots of people. For me, I don't know one player from another. The college team I follow has no one that will be drafted, maybe a UDFA or two tops. It's the same reason I never got into baseball. Too much thinking. 🤪

Our best hope for today is there is a run on OT, a reach or two on QBs, and defensive needy teams like Falcons stay true and draft defense. 

That pushes WR talent down and Beane can get a guy at 28. He probably will panic and jump up 8 spots or so and get Thomas or Worthy. That's his MO. 

My favorite night of the year......idiot analysts talking out their ass all night, making stuff up, playing up the Jets and Browns spectacular picks, poo pooing the Raiders picks, Kiper defending any nonsense that comes out his mouth, etc.

It's a great night.

5 hours ago, Whkfc said:

Always fun when it falls on my birthday like it does this year. This is my favorite weekend of the year. Always so much hope for the future of the team. 

Ya know. This day isn’t about you. It’s about the draft and everyone watching it. 

happy bday 

16 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

Bunch of LOSERS!

You just know they have like 3 Allen Jerseys and all the boxes of Josh’s Jaqs on a shelf in their living rooms right now too. That’s the best part. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ALF said:

B/R NFL Scouting Dept.'s Final 2024 NFL Draft Big Board

With the draft set to begin Thursday in Detroit, our team of scouts pieced together its final draft board—with accompanying scouting reports—to provide insight into the top 300 prospects in this year's class.

Grading Scale

10: Generational Talent / No. 1 Overall

9.5-9.9: Top-Five Prospect

9.0-9.4: Top-10 Prospect

8.5-8.9: Immediate Impact Prospect / 1st Round

8.0-8.4: Year 1 Starter / Late 1st-2nd Round

7.5-7.9: Potential Impact Player / 2nd Round

7.0-7.4: High-Level Backup / Potential Starter / 3rd Round

6.5-6.9: Potential Role Player / Contributor / 4th Round

6.0-6.4: High-level Developmental Prospect / 5th Round

5.5-5.9: Backup/Draftable / 6th-7th Round

5.0-5.4: Backup/UDFA with Roster Potential / UDFA

4.0-4.9: Developmental Prospect / UDFA

3.0-3.9: Training Camp Body / UDFA

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10117937-br-nfl-scouting-depts-final-2024-nfl-draft-big-board?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

That is a very different ranking than the consensus on TBD. It has Coleman ranked two rounds higher than Leggett. It also has Roman Wilson ranked higher than all of the late first guys we have been obsessing over for three months.