Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I hate KC more than the brady pats now it's official.

To each their own but for me nothing gets close to the hate I felt for Brady, BB and all the Pats dbags and their plastic fans. Reid and Mahomes get the Refs calls but they arent cheats like the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Well, after the Chiefs dominated the first half against the Bengals two years ago the Bengals came back and won in the 2nd half.  Hoping the Ravens do the same (though I think a fully healthy Joe Burrow is better than Lamar).

Well the one thing Burrow has over Lamar and Josh as well if we're being really honest is that absolute ice cold attitude which really helps when you're playing the Chiefs in the playoffs. He actually rivals Mahomes for that cocksure coolness, whereas I think josh struggles with confidence in himself sometimes 

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

To each their own but for me nothing gets close to the hate I felt for Brady, BB and all the Pats dbags and their plastic fans. Reid and Mahomes get the Refs calls but they arent cheats like the Pats.

They are cheats, it’s rigged

2 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

Time to root for the 49ers cause the Lions have very little chance to beat the Chiefs 

Probably true… but Im having a hard time thinking Purdy is beating the Chiefs … should have got beat last week actually by the Packers 

Just now, Dr. K said:

Why doesn’t Harbaugh get eviscerated the way McDermott does?

He probably does on Ravens' forums. You should see what Bengals fans post online about Zac Taylor, a coach that Bills fans think is a young offensive genius.  

4 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Hand around the neck is always going to be holding if they see it. 

certainly seen worse holding call both really touchy imo .... but i get the arm around the neck but it wasn't the typicval wrapped around the players neck ...suprising call

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

Teams have to learn how to win these big games. The Ravens are not rising to the occasion. The Chiefs, of course, always do. 

Because they have three of the best players in the completion… Mahomes, Jones and Kelce … either one of them can be the game winner 

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Bills and Burrow led Bengals are the only AFC teams capable of beating Mahomes. LJ is #4 behind Mahomes, Burrow and Allen.

I wonder if they’re gonna be able to keep Chris jones I could see the chiefs slippin  when Kelce starts to decline and if they possibly lose jones 

mahomes gets all the credit but Chris jones is just wrecking opposing offenses single handedly 

1 minute ago, Bills Bud said:

Mahomes and Kelce the biggest crybabies in the league 

Yeah well.. they sure aren’t crying in this game.  Receivers running out in the open, Mahomes either taking off or having all day.  Throw in a few penalties on the Ravens.  

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I wonder if they’re gonna be able to keep Chris jones I could see the chiefs slippin  when Kelce starts to decline and if they possibly lose jones 

mahomes gets all the credit but Chris jones is just wrecking opposing offenses single handedly 

Chiefs have a great D and a great O-line. That's about all Mahomes needs.

I’ve had it with the Mahomes Kelce & Taylor Swift trash.  The NFL production crew can’t help but show Swift after every completion to Kelce.  I guess that this is what the NFL has now become.  A darn spectacle.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Yeah well.. they sure aren’t crying in this game.  Receivers running out in the open, Mahomes either taking off or having all day.  Throw in a few penalties on the Ravens.  

Two bs personal foul calls

Just now, Low Positive said:

And he's got Beckham and Andrews. 

Andrews been hurt most of himself and Beckham a shell of his former self. I sound like am being pro Lamar but I'm not. As to me he's clearly he's an average passer but people give him a pass because he has great highlight plays and stats look okay on paper.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.