Wildcard round - Steelers Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Dolphins lose and all their fans whine about their injuries.

We lose all our linebackers and cornerbacks, and we suck it up and move on to the next round.

At a point it was the top 4 LB's (Milano, Bernard, Dodson, Spector) AND the top 4 CB's (White, Douglas, Benford, Taron) out of the game.

That's ludicrous.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Whelp.....I was fairly confident we would win today. I was fairly confident we would beat the Chiefs next week until all the injuries popped up today. Now, who knows who will even be available to play next week. Frustrating game today with the injuries but it's all about surviving. Going to have to find a way to get it done.  Praying for most of these guys to get healthy enough to play.

Great team win.  They all get game balls in my eyes (except for the special teams FG unit.  They were a disaster.  Fix it!!!). 

3 MORE! GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Bass is a problem going forward. Hard to trust him this year.  Losing Bernard is devastating.  Mahomes is lucky to get us once more less than fully healthy. Game will once again be in josh’s and o ‘s hands. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

Steelers fans crying and saying the NFL is rigged and how if they had Watt they would have won and all the injuries they have...

Not one mentioned that Rudolph only started moving the ball once we were down both starting corners, down to our 4th string rookie LB and a dude off the street in Klein(who I thought played excellently) and then down Taron Johnson and had Lewis in there...

Oh, and they also were whining about Allen's "fake slide" on his TD run...except it didn't look like he tried to slide at all to me, he made a juke move then trucked their safety 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Certainly, just nervous against a KC squad with a week of game prep 

I just want to enjoy this victory. I was nervous about this game. 

KC will be on my mind tomorrow not tonight 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

At a point it was the top 4 LB's (Milano, Bernard, Dodson, Spector) AND the top 4 CB's (White, Douglas, Benford, Taron) out of the game.

That's ludicrous.

well, the upside of our crazy drsft focus on D is that we had Elam, Jackson, AJ Klien (FA) and Dorian Williams.  not bad super depth there 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Steelers fans crying and saying the NFL is rigged and how if they had Watt they would have won and all the injuries they have...

Not one mentioned that Rudolph only started moving the ball once we were down both starting corners, down to our 4th string rookie LB and a dude off the street in Klein(who I thought played excellently) and then down Taron Johnson and had Lewis in there...

Oh, and they also were whining about Allen's "fake slide" on his TD run...except it didn't look like he tried to slide at all to me, he made a juke move then trucked their safety 

Any word on Benford? 

7 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Omg Steelers blogs blaming refs. Soft late hit on Josh And 50/50 pi otherwise please !!!

Hmm…

Freirmuth fumble with head scratching OOB call

Obvious false start on SteelersRT on their first TD. No call. 

Obvious late hit on Diggs end of first half. No call. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

well, the upside of our crazy drsft focus on D is that we had Elam, Jackson, AJ Klien (FA) and Dorian Williams.  not bad super depth there 

Dorian Williams absolutely annihilated Robinson, you could hear that tackle in the upper deck. Great play.

• Like (+1) 5

IDK what award McDermott should win but he needs to win something for keeping this defense functional with spit and gum.

The bills kept the Steelers to 17.  Most of that was played with starting DL (which includes Von’s carcass running around), and behind it 2nd - 5th stringers. 

Like, what?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.