Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

Bills players are comfy warm with their friends and family at home and in their own bed. Mixing in some madden video games, if they are smart.  This is better than the Steelers situation. Let’s see what PIT 3pm airplane does

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Agreed.  I will exit the conversation being it's not for this forum, with the wise saying, "Those who do not heed history are doomed to repeat it".

I take that to heart, even in my own life.

And let's not forget someone above stated "US History" about D0Day when in fact it is World History. The Canadians were instrumental in D-Day as well as the English. The Canadian troops finished the job actually according to History facts. Juno Beach has a lot of our brothers. GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Objectively 4:30p is better because it offers more time to clear the snow and still allows for a daylight arrival.

I absolutely don’t disagree with the more time to clear and the advantages associated with it.  However, after the fact I don’t think it is as problematic or as much an issue, and I am just weighing that with having the game wrap up later in the evening, the effect on people headed home in the evening especially after a “day” and not a morning of unfortunately getting liquored up, and what benefits the team going forward.

Just now, PBF81 said:

Not true! 

See, I knew that sounded familiar!!! 

Just now, Rockinon said:

Guess I never really thought we'd still be quoting Animal House.  How old is that movie?

MUCH younger than me.  😋

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rockinon said:

Guess I never really thought we'd still be quoting Animal House.  How old is that movie?

I quote funny movies regardless of how old they are....I grew up with this, Caddyshack, Arthur, Stripes.....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

LOL

Nearly half a century.  Animal House, Caddy Shack, Blazing Saddles are timeless.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Bills players are comfy warm with their friends and family at home and in their own bed. Mixing in some madden video games, if they are smart.  This is better than the Steelers situation. Let’s see what PIT 3pm airplane does

I mean they're backups, but 🤷‍♂️ still awesome dudes though.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, PBF81 said:

LOL

Nearly half a century.  Animal House, Caddy Shack, Blazing Saddles are timeless.  

and of course Life of Brian and Holy Grail

what....is your name?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hearing a lot more chatter about the game getting pushed to Tuesday than would be expected if this wasn't something seriously being considered.

OP is getting absolutely hammered right now.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Is it? I feel like it's easier as the big underdog in the current game, when few are giving you a chance. 

From the Buffalo Bills fans perspective.  If the shoe was on the other foot, and the Buffalo Bills fans were in the position of the Steelers,

I would imagine it would be 180 degrees different. This forum would be filled with "hot take conspiracies" about how the Bills are getting screwed.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

From the Buffalo Bills fans perspective.  If the shoe was on the other foot, and the Buffalo Bills fans were in the position of the Steelers,

I would imagine it would be 180 degrees different. This forum would be filled with "hot take conspiracies" about how the Bills are getting screwed.

Well sure, but I don't think we'd be speaking about "overlooking" this game or shifting focus to the chiefs.

I feel like majority of yall are overlooking Pit big time. Not that it matters, I'm sure players/coaches are dialed in but I expect a close game, similar to NE,LA and Mia, hope I'm wrong and we win by more than 1 score.

I definitely expect a W but they'll be tough, won 3 straight,  despite losing Watt, they get back Minkah Fitzpatrick.  Rudolph has been slinging the rock, Najee and Warren are running very well, hopefully Rasul and Dodson can go. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Well sure, but I don't think we'd be speaking about "overlooking" this game or shifting focus to the chiefs.

That's fan talk.  I for one am not overlooking this game.  I said in another post, I believe the decision to stay and play tomorrow mainly

came from OBD.  The Bills want to play in OP in front of the hometown crowd.  It's my current speculation and I believe that's the reason.

They don't give a rat's ass about the Chiefs right now.  One game at a time for them.

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I feel like majority of yall are overlooking Pit big time. Not that it matters, I'm sure players/coaches are dialed in but I expect a close game, similar to NE,LA and Mia, hope I'm wrong and we win by more than 1 score.

I definitely expect a W but they'll be tough, won 3 straight,  despite losing Watt, they get back Minkah Fitzpatrick.  Rudolph has been slinging the rock, Najee and Warren are running very well, hopefully Rasul and Dodson can go. 

Not really, all we can do is want them to get to the game, they've got to go out and win same as every week since the Broncos game nothing has changed. You can't look past anyone, you have to beat their ass, all of them.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

... and possibly Tomlin's last season/game.  

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Bills are due for a whomping on a team. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Wait what? He's retiring?

No, but he's in the last year of his contract.  No word yet that they're bringing him back.  At least not as far as I've read.  

Maybe they're seeing how this postseason ends.  Who knows except their owners/GM.  

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed and they've been excellent at home

Our last home game was New England where we needed a defensive TD to beat the Pats and avoid going 0-2 against one of the worst teams in the league.  

That doesn't exactly scream out that we're hot at home right now.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

North towns open. PIT can get into a hotel on north side. 5” per hour south towns, 30” south towns. County exec asks for more car pool as lots are stuffed.

County exec does not expect OP to be roads open until after 11pm Sunday. He could hardly see stop light colors. 

Edited by Since1981

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.