Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The O-line has been trash the entire night. People expect Allen to pull miracles out of his *** every time there’s a free rusher coming. Torrence has been especially bad. I think the 17 game season is wearing on him 

You are so spot on. Any other QB in the O but Josh is already broken in 3. Some of our fans still don't get how Josh hides how bad our O line is.

He can only do so much.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

I feel bad for my teenage son having this team setting him up for disappointment for decades to come. I really think being a fan of this team is actually a curse unto itself. 

You make this post every single week. Since like week 1.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Ok I'm pissed so I'm going to ask if there's anyone who really thinks we can pull this off. I need some optimism

We've moved the ball at will, just not finishing drives.  Get the ball back, score, and it's 0-0 again.

In Josh I trust.  :D  He's going to hit Diggs for another big play at some point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Or you know, our QB turns it over every time we're within striking distance of actually scoring points.

did he call the play with receivers before the endzone with 11 seconds left?  

Did Allen cause 12 men, and the myriad other issues this year?  Nope.  Coaching has been poor this game also.  1st down runs.  Time consuming short passes.  

3 minutes ago, Billl said:

This isn’t a coaching problem.  This is Josh turning the ball over.

I think Miami has been making the bulk of the coaching/unpreparedness mistakes honestly or this game wouldn’t be close 

Josh’s mistakes have balanced it out 

Apple taking that pick out of the end zone was pretty absurd…that deep defense givin us a free 10 yards before halftime was absurd.  They dodged a bullet on that one 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

These same Dolphins choked a game away to the crappy Titans in like 4 minutes less than a month ago.

Good point. We're all dooming on Allen, but remember who we're playing. 

Just now, Sandhill Mike said:

We've moved the ball at will, just not finishing drives.  Get the ball back, score, and it's 0-0 again.

In Josh I trust.  :D  He's going to hit Diggs for another big play at some point.

Thank you for this. And HARTY!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1