Texans at Colts Game Thread

Process

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Texans would be easier next week in my view

I disagree better QB , better defense. Give me the Colts if we’re the two seed. I guess you could make the finesse vs Power argument but the Colts Oline ain’t what it used to be 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

I wonder where the Colts would be at in terms of seeding or win count if they had Anthony Richardson all season. They were pretty explosive on offense when he was in there to start the year and somewhat seemed to show improvement as a passer from his collegiate career. 

Either way, go Colts! Texans, on paper, are the tougher draw. 

• Simon pinned this topic

The wife and daughter made cupcakes for the game tomorrow (fun fetti, vanilla frosting with red/blue sprinkles).

Last time we made them the night before a game, I remember thinking to myself: don’t touch them. It’s bad juju!

We lost that game to the NYJ with Zack Wilson at the helm.

Therefore, it only makes sense to do about one a quarter to night, all in the name of victory for tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Care to elaborate for those unable to view?

Very first pass: 75 yard bomb to Collins for a TD, Perfect throw. about 2/3 was in the air, last 1/3 guy beat the defender.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.