Around the NFL Week 17

aristocrat

Just now, Iverwig said:

He just signed off and will be back on at 4:45 but you should be able to see the ending of the video of the game. His own son was laughing at him. 

It was actually a different one that I saw after watching him.  Possibly a different team, Jets, Chiefs etc i will try to find them.  But they are off the chain, exactly as you would expect the craziest of those fans could be

So let’s say the Bengals win and the Steelers lose.

Then the only scenario the Bills can miss the playoffs next week is:

- Bills lose

- Jaguars win (at Titans)

- Bengals win (vs Browns)

Still a little bit close for comfort for my liking. As hilarious as it would be for the Chiefs to miss altogether, I think I’m rooting for a KC win today.

28 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

After the week Mayfield is having, I think Damar noses back ahead of him for Comeback Player.

Particularly in light of Damar making no errors today. 

20 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Flacco?

It's close. Both Hamlin and Flacco have played 5 games.

But Hamlin has zero turnovers and Flacco has 8 INTs and 4 fumbles so I give it to Hamlin... zero turnovers.

• Haha (+1) 2

steelers rb jaylen warren just pointed at the defender as he ran into the endzone and no flag.

this is the same crew that called the bills eagles game....why is taunting a penalty sometimes and other times not with the same crew on identical plays?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.