*TNF * New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns - 8:15 Prime Video

DaBillsFanSince1973

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

What game are you playing? I've been looking at some SNES games to buy on Steam recently 😁

Mario Bros. Was playing donkey Kong country

I have the old console. Also the NES. And also the original PlayStation. 

SNES I have Madden 94. The original PlayStation I have Madden 02 I think it is. Hilarious to play. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

Mario Bros. Was playing donkey Kong country

I have the old console. Also the NES. And also the original PlayStation. 

SNES I have Madden 94. The original PlayStation I have Madden 02 I think it is. Hilarious to play. 

Awesome! I need to get a hold of Mario All-Stars on SNES, just to play Mario 3 again. I never played any of the Madden games from that era, but I did have Madden 01 on N64 (which I'm guesing is close to the same). 

Did Madden 94 have licensed teams & players yet at that point?

Flacco is having himself an unbelievable swan song.

Wins against the Jags, Bears, Texans and now Jets.  Lost to the Raiders.

He needs to keep it up for the Bengals next week.  He is beating all the also-rans!

He will get stomped in the divisional round of the playoffs.

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I highly doubt the jets are putting out 100% effort. 1 game left after this, would you be trying that hard? 

Their defense does have a good reputation.  

I thought with a national prime time showing there might be at least a decent amount of pride there......  I guess not 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Awesome! I need to get a hold of Mario All-Stars on SNES, just to play Mario 3 again. I never played any of the Madden games from that era, but I did have Madden 01 on N64 (which I'm guesing is close to the same). 

Did Madden 94 have licensed teams & players yet at that point?

I'd def recco Mario Wonder on the Switch for any old school fans - such a fun game in many unexpected ways, but harkens back to the OS roots.  Only game I've actually "beat" in the past zillion years... 🤣 :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I'd def recco Mario Wonder on the Switch for any old school fans - such a fun game in many unexpected ways, but harkens back to the OS roots.  Only game I've actually "beat" in the past zillion years... 🤣 :beer: 

Oh really? I honestly overlooked it, but had my eyes on the Mario RPG (SNES remake). I'll check it out 👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.