White jerseys, white pants for the Bills in Inglewood against the Bolts.

Draconator

Expect a lot of white gloved Chargers this week lol. 

They’re wearing powder blues, so we won’t be able to match, and our hands will contrast. 

lol likely the true home field advantage. I’m sure there’s someone who’s job it is to strategize little stuff like this. 

Edited by DaggersEOD

2 hours ago, Yockopondowsk said:

If they ever bring back the red helmets as the alternate look. It must be stipulated that they may only wear them with the full white jersey and pants.  

Please no, not the lighthouse look!  Part of what made Super Bowl XXV aesthetically hideous to watch.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Love the all whites. I wish the Bills would make this their home uniform for all preseason and September home games every year when it's still hot out. Then in October and for the rest of the year including playoffs it should be blue over white. Lose the all blues and all reds.  

Chargers going with their light blue jerseys.

2023_BUF_A.png2023_LAC_2TBA.png

• Agree 1

Great look, the best unis not to include the blue jersey.  Although I'm one of those who'd like to see the standing bison.

On a related note, I don't think the game is going to sell out in LA.  I just checked Stubhub and there are a lot of tickets available for $32 or $34.  Looks like Peacock might be getting a few dozen new subscribers in LA, you know, all the people there who care about the Chargers. 

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 4-1

White on White 1-2

White on Blue 1-1

Blue on Blue 1-2

Red on Red 1-0

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 44-29

Since 2011- White on White 21-31-1

2012-2021- White on White (Throwback) 9-3

Since 2012- White on Blue 16-25

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 17-10

Since 2015- Red on Red 8-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 18-9

White on White 14-9-1

White on White (Throwback) 4-1

White on Blue 10-10

Blue on Blue 13-7

Red on Red 6-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   4-4         TNF 1-2                SNF 2-1                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     6-2        TNF 4-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-2

Red on Red       3-1         TNF 1-1                SNF 2-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

On 12/20/2023 at 8:30 PM, DaggersEOD said:

Expect a lot of white gloved Chargers this week lol. 

They’re wearing powder blues, so we won’t be able to match, and our hands will contrast. 

lol likely the true home field advantage. I’m sure there’s someone who’s job it is to strategize little stuff like this. 

Probably fired too 

• Like (+1) 1

Good, it will show the blood of our enemies all the better…, 

😁🍸🚬

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.