Dallas @ Buffalo Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Success said:

The Bills just have to stay FOCUSED.

They let up way too much this season.  They get paid a lot of money - just show up every Sunday, and they're gonna win..

I love the dominance we saw today. What a sight to behold

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Did Olsen mention that that drive to “build on” was against all our backups?

I think the idea was to leave the game having scored a TD not basically getting shutdown with that FG in the first half, so basically a mental thing, or imaginary, or bull####.

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

Looking at playoff picture after today. Looks like Colts are getting in. Their schedule is charmin soft. Cleveland is a game ahead of us. I fear we are gonna need Chiefs to beat Bengals in final game of

season. Will they even play starters with division locked up? 

Ignore everyone else.  Win out. 

Looking at playoff picture after today. Looks like Colts are getting in. Their schedule is charmin soft. Cleveland is a game ahead of us. I fear we are gonna need Chiefs to beat Bengals in final game of

If the choice is between the Bengals or us in the playoffs, what would the Chiefs do?

How 'bout we win out and Miami loses next week?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

Their fans will travel well enough to Miami and besides rain or a storm the temperature won't bother them there this time of year.

they are going to beat miami by double digits.

Vic Fangio talked crap about dak after beating him in arlington a few years ago when he was the head coach in denver.  Basically said he can not read a defense.  they haven't played since.

Dak is a fake humble front runner and thrives on petty stuff like this.  They are not losing.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If Mike McCarthy uses his timeouts here he is a loser.

Yeah, the only point would be to try and shrink the deficit for his ego while risking injuries which would be incredibly stupid. McDermott would be pissed.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Floydboy12 said:

They might be playing for seeding 

division is massively in play though after we went 2-1 through our hard stretch (could’ve been 3-0 if it wasn’t for that darned fg)

2 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

We only need Miami to lose one, take care of our business and week 17 is for it all. 

1 minute ago, BigBadBills said:

Why do they keep saying the roughing the punter would have been a Dallas touchdown? We got the punt off..

If he hadn't left his feet like an idiot he would have blocked it and probably walked in.

But if anyone thinks that was the turning point of the game, they're wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BigBadBills said:

Why do they keep saying the roughing the punter would have been a Dallas touchdown? We got the punt off..

I have no idea other than we went on to pad our lead off that penalty.

But yeah, no guarantee they do squat with the ball with the way the defense se was playing in the first half.