Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

13 minutes ago, balln said:

I actually think , OF ALL the teams in afc to take down the nfc (niners)  Already beat them - it’s CIN. they play a more reproducible brand of winning football. And they have 3 stud WRs. And elite coaches. One of the most important metrics for Super Bowl appearance is WR2. They’re the best. 

Bills are too up and down and choke. I still don’t trust McD or Allen in crunch time. They’re 0-7 in OT. Allen has too many miscommunications at end of game w WRs

Lamar won't be able to pass to victory in playoffs

Dolphins. lol

Chiefs offense - OL is way worse this year 

Agree with some of your points and others not so much. 

Cinci is still somewhat dangerous because of their offensive weapons and experience. However, I can't see them going deep in the playoffs without Burrow. 

I don't trust McD. By now, we've seen enough to know that.

I trust Allen. He's the single reason why the Bills are so good. Brady will not play scared and handcuff Allen. 

Lamar finally has some quality WRs. I think he's capable of using his arm to win a big game. 

Miami looks to be coming back to earth. A healthy Hill still makes them dangerous. 

Chiefs, I would never count them out. 

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They’re horrible lol I really think we’re getting overly worried about bad teams.  This is a quantity over quality situation in the playoff hunt right now and most of these teams are gonna fall off

If we lose one more game, Bengals would now need to lose two.  

They have Steelers, Chiefs and Browns, so it’s plausible, but if Denver wins tonight, and we lose tomorrow, we’re starting to run out of games re: a WC spot. 

The Bengals win earlier hurts us if we plan on losing anymore.   The more results we get like that, the less of a chance we have any room for error when it comes to the Wild Card. 

• Agree 1

Vikings definitely played to lose that game, but did anyone else see that missed Roughing the Passer call on the Vikings last drive in regulation? On the sack they hit him helmet to helmet no flag at all. Doubt he would of done anything though.

Edited by Warcodered

16 minutes ago, balln said:

I actually think , OF ALL the teams in afc to take down the nfc (niners)  Already beat them - it’s CIN. they play a more reproducible brand of winning football. And they have 3 stud WRs. And elite coaches. One of the most important metrics for Super Bowl appearance is WR2. They’re the best. 

Bills are too up and down and choke. I still don’t trust McD or Allen in crunch time. They’re 0-7 in OT. Allen has too many miscommunications at end of game w WRs

Lamar won't be able to pass to victory in playoffs

Dolphins. lol

Chiefs offense - OL is way worse this year 

McD I get, but explain why you don’t trust Josh. Dude averages 300 yards in the playoffs and had better than a 4-1 td to interception ratio. 

Not only that, but Josh has given the Bills the lead on his final possession 3 times this year in games they have lost…why isn’t there trust in Josh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Most optimal results now 

Miami loss v Jets in awful weather and with their 3rd center and other cones on the Oline 

Pittsburgh loss at Indy 

Denver loss at Detroit

Houston with no QB and no offensive weapons left loss at Tennessee.  

I’m rooting for Pitt.

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If we lose one more game, Bengals would now need to lose two.  

They have Steelers, Chiefs and Browns, so it’s plausible, but if Denver wins tonight, and we lose tomorrow, we’re starting to run out of games re: a WC spot. 

The Bengals win earlier hurts us if we plan on losing anymore.   The more results we get like that, the less of a chance we have any room for error when it comes to the Wild Card. 

Three way ties could change things too if not all three teams played each other h2h and beat/lost to the other two keep in mind.  Cincy has a worse conference record than us 

so if there’s a three way tie with cincy and anybody but Denver h2h is likely out the window.

Assuming wins over the chargers and pats our conf record is actually pretty respectable 

Good shot of being even with a lot of these other teams we didn’t play

if we beat Miami,lac, and ne we’re 7-5 in the conference which could hold up in a three way tie/two team tie of a team we didn’t play situation  

lot of doom and gloom on here but we are very very likely to get in at 10-7 assuming the one loss is against Dallas 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Minnesota is dead to me.  Cinci got us in to the playoffs once and could be two years in a row they knock us out. 

They have a tough final 3 games, set your expectations of them a tad lower please.

Edited by Negan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

are we rooting for the Steelers? 

Reluctantly.

It kind of makes sense. They have a tougher schedule the last few games.

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Minnesota is dead to me.  Cinci got us in to the playoffs once and could be two years in a row they knock us out. 

On a Boyd catch, no less!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

are we rooting for the Steelers? 

Its such a minuscule difference in playoff odds haha I’m not even sure 

56 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Most teams are just pathetic at the tush push.  Including us.

It’s not really a tush push if your center isn’t false starting imo lol. You can’t do to Philly what cincy did to min today because Kelce is already diving at your legs with full momentum since he’s allowed to rock back and forth before snapping the ball 

as much as a bonehead as Jordan Phillips is normally I’m glad he jumped the snap in the eagles game cuz he timed it perfectly based on kelce’s false start move 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I really just don’t see how a case could even be made for McD to keep his job if we can’t make the playoffs with our franchise QB starting all season when a couple of these teams might make it without their franchise QB’s. 

I knew eventually the Fire McD people would crawl out from under their rocks

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

McD I get, but explain why you don’t trust Josh. Dude averages 300 yards in the playoffs and had better than a 4-1 td to interception ratio. 

Not only that, but Josh has given the Bills the lead on his final possession 3 times this year in games they have lost…why isn’t there trust in Josh?

Hes never won in Ot

he has chances to score tds and there’s wide open guys and he’s missing / miscommunications w his wrs

he doesn’t make the routine plays well enough/ consistently 

sure he’s super man at times

Edited by balln

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.