Rich Eisen Loves him some Josh Allen!

Returntoglory

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Nice commentary. But rich eisen doesn’t win us games unfortunately. Feel terrible for josh that we have a mediocre HC who can’t rise to the occasion like josh can

That's one of the things that gets me the most about all of this. Our QB, who is not without his flaws, clearly leaves his blood, sweat and tears out there on the field and our coach after 7 years on the job is still wildly unprepared for game management situations and coaches like a gutless coward at the end of the game. He is not on the same level as Josh, not even close. 

We've already wasted 6 years of a top echelon QB, we absolutely can not waste anymore. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

56% completion and 82 passer rating is Superman? I guess love really is blind 

So do you also think he's having the best season of his career because of his completion percentage? I really have no idea what to tell you if you do. 

Josh was elite yesterday if you actually watched the game. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You need to be at the game to understand how bad the conditions were and not to mention multiple dropped passes by the receivers. Some of the throws that Allen made were jaw-dropping (Diggs TD, throw to Davis on the sideline close to the endzone, Shakir down the sideline). 

That was most definitely a Superman showing by Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm starting to get uncomfortable with how much Romo loves Allen. It's almost gotten to the Collinsworth/Mahomes level. And Josh may need a restraining order.

Haha romo is such a bills/josh fan.

I kind of like it but it was so obvious he wanted the bills to win yesterday lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Returntoglory said:

7 drops.

Sounds about right..that gets him to 70% which is just over his season average with a wet football against the eagles defense on the road.  Couple miscommunications too that likely could’ve resulted in catches but it’s tough to know who’s to blame in those situations 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How many of those were drops…he also had 81 rushing yards and 2 rushing tds 

He should have had six TDs in that game, at least.  Cook dropped one early and then there's Davis running the wrong route at the end. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Really... Josh threw the ball 51 times.  500+ yds.   In a heavy cold rain.   I'm sure Jalen Hurts ratings look better,  in fact he only had 33 passing yds. At halftime.   Josh is only responsible for offense.   IMO JA17 played one of his best games yesterday.   Second only to the 13 second meltdown,   but same ol same ol Mc Dummy cannot manage a game or get a defensive stop in a big game.  But whatever... blame Josh.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I love Rich Eisen.  He is so rational and genuine.

....and he's right. Josh was covering for Gabe's wrong route. I guarantee you when you're facing a 0 blitz, the route is a straight fly.  Not a hard left cut to the corner.  Gabe does this all the time.  Josh was great yesterday and right on schedule he drives his team down for the game winning td (1:52) and McD's worthless defense collapses.  This scenario has played out many times in 17's career.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm starting to get uncomfortable with how much Romo loves Allen. It's almost gotten to the Collinsworth/Mahomes level. And Josh may need a restraining order.

My guess is Romo recognizes the unique talent Allen is and resents the way the Bills and McD are wasting that talent.  Chris Simms also falls into that camp. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I swear if Josh is wasted like Mike Trout, I'm going to hate McDermott for eternity. 

Add Bean to the list and if Pegula doesn't do the right thing this off season you can add him to the list as well. 

To waste a talent like Allen is a football sin of the first order. But given the Bills history would anyone be surprised if Allen forces his way out of Buffalo at about 30 years old and goes somewhere else where he wins a couple of Super Bowl's while solidifying his first ballot HOF career?  It would be the ultimate case of Buffalo Bills football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yesterday was one of Allen’s best games of his career. 

The end of last year and all of this year many were questioning, including myself, whether he still has it.  It’s reassuring that the guy who determines how far we go, still has it and then some.  

I’m not a moral victory guy, but I think there’s a strong argument to be made the return of Josh yesterday was the most significant takeaway in the grand scheme of things. 

Edited by RoscoeParrish
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So do you also think he's having the best season of his career because of his completion percentage? I really have no idea what to tell you if you do. 

I watched… as per usual there was some good, some great, some incredible, and also some bad and some head scratching WTF moments.  

same old story 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 3

16 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

At least McD recognized it and made the right move.  We easily could’ve tried to work through it and Matt Canada’d it. 

Agreed 100% but nobody wants to give him credit for that though. I thought they should’ve moved on from Dorsey after the Bengals playoff game. I think that was part of the reason why Diggs was upset coming into camp. 

Edited by BillMafia716ix
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Dorsey had him in shackles. We waited too long to let him go and it might’ve cost us the season.

Ya think!?? 

Dorsey and McDingbat criminally here:
Oct 24, 2023 “Josh Allen says his new ‘low positive’ approach might be behind Bills sluggish starts”. 

so bad, McDumbass

Edited by Since1981

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Depending on the kind of run he goes on to finish the season it could end up being his best year yet. His QBR has been fluctuating from career high to top 3. QBR always seems to line up better with what my eyes see over passer rating. He is having a very good year. Won’t be surprised at all if it ends up being his best or second best year to date .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.