The good news - Josh Allen is back

Einstein

Time for a positive thread

That was the closest to 2021 playoffs i’ve seen Josh Allen since Daboll left.

Great decision making (outside of one throw), used his legs a ton, was throwing on the run with accuracy… he just looked fantastic.

He was Josh Allening more than i’ve seen him Josh Allen all season. Or last season.

Gives me hope for the future.

And against 2 straight great defenses.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Great decision making (outside of one throw), used his legs a ton, was throwing on the run with accuracy… he just looked fantastic.

He was Josh Allening more than i’ve seen him Josh Allen all season. Or last season.

Happy Black And White GIF by BLoafX

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BobBelcher said:

2021 Playoffs Allen indeed. Complete with the OT loss. Sigh. Not bashing Allen btw. Just feeling disgusted with the fact we are like 1-6 in 1 score games this season and it has been a trend going back at least 2 seasons. 

Agreed- Josh has left the field when his team is up 3 times this year.

The result?

0-3🤮

• Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, BobBelcher said:

2021 Playoffs Allen indeed. Complete with the OT loss. Sigh. Not bashing Allen btw. Just feeling disgusted with the fact we are like 1-6 in 1 score games this season and it has been a trend going back at least 2 seasons. 

How many times has he left the field with a lead, never got the ball back, and lost? 

A lot.

I can think of multiple times just this year. @Patriots, vs Broncos, @Eagles,

• Agree 1

Josh is just going to be a wasted generational talent until/unless we fire that inverted nipple of a HC we have. And he’s not getting any younger. These are indeed his absolute prime years. What a game. And all for nothing because that clapping moron went soft in OT. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

We can still technically make it to the dance, maybe get another swing at these #######s with different referees.

Only positive I can come up with is, if we make the playoffs, it will feel like playing with house money, for a change.  Maybe that will make difference.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Only positive I have

If we play like this against Kansas City, we’re going to be beat them

The worse thing is it still gives us a smidgen of hope. If Josh continues in the vein of the last two weeks the Bills COULD win out. But then this defense against the Chiefs, Cowboys and Dolphins (providing they’re not resting starters)? Even the Chargers might be a challenge.

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Where any heroes other than Josh?  Have there been ANY this year.  No.  Dude can't do it all.  

Kincaid is getting better but has flipped the switch yet, Diggs seemed a little off this game or that's what people seemed to say I had to find ways to see the game so not the best observer today. Gabe had some actual plays today then got lost on a few including the one that would have won the game. Cook is pretty good yeah he should have caught that and had a TD but ***** weather and drops are going to happen, not going to write him off when he's been effective too often, and Shakir is turning it on more as we have a play caller that spreads the love.

Hopefully if there's anything up with Diggs it's better after the bye and him and Allen are on the same page, but it's Diggs or hopefully the rookie takes another step or two if we want someone else to help carry the load. Knox should be back too and not hampered by injury but he's more good/decent.

32 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The outcome looks familiar anyway 

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

We can still technically make it to the dance, maybe get another swing at these #######s with different referees.

I wish I had your optimism.

I used to think I was the most positive guy here.  Feel like this game broke me, but maybe I'll be back in the morning..

38 minutes ago, Einstein said:

So?  4 TD's and his HC sucks so we lose regardless of what Josh does.

12 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

I see it as another game where a Josh Allen interception completely changed the momentum of the game. Josh Allen does some amazing things on the field but he still can’t play mistake free football and his carelessness with the football still costs us games. He’s literally a walking roller coaster. 

You're hillarious

5 minutes ago, Success said:

I wish I had your optimism.

I used to think I was the most positive guy here.  Feel like this game broke me, but maybe I'll be back in the morning..

The Dolphins do still play the Cowboys and the Ravens also the Jets but they don't have an offense so it's tough but even the AFC East isn't technically impossible two losses and the last game of the year is for the division if we win out. As for the wildcard plenty of the teams in it play each other which should give us an opportunity to get ahead of one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.