Around the NFL, Week 12 of 18

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He’s thrown like 4 picks on game sealing drives the last two weeks so I’m startin to doubt him a bit…could be the ol’ teams didn’t have enough film to key on his tendencies yet 

Yes, sorry, I may be overstating my approval. I mean more that he's going to be legit. He looks like he'll be around for a while. I mean, you expect that from a second round pick. But I suppose I'm comparing him to Zach Wilson in my head. 

I'm sure Stroud will get better and better. Some real raw talent there 

1 minute ago, Bill Grundy said:

Yes, sorry, I may be overstating my approval. I mean more that he's going to be legit. He looks like he'll be around for a while. I mean, you expect that from a second round pick. But I suppose I'm comparing him to Zach Wilson in my head. 

I'm sure Stroud will get better and better. Some real raw talent there 

You could definitely be right too haha I just haven’t seen good qbs doin that too often let alone two games in a row so I’m just speculating 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Really wish we kept singeltary one more year 

If we could have kept him cheaply I don't see why not, though I guess we went with a route of more specialized guys to go along with Cook. Either way he would have done better with the improvement in the O-line and more emphasis on the run game.....aside from the mid season collapse of course.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Stroud plays alot like 2020 Josh Allen 

He's having a great year, little disappointed in that I was hoping if things really kept on picking up for Kincaid there could be a shot for him to be in the running for offensive rookie of the year, but no chance with a rookie QB having a year like that even if Kincaid does really light it up as we go on a run at the end here.

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I never thought I would say Houston is a team I enjoy watching but I just can’t help wanting to see what Stroud is going to do. The times I’ve tuned in it just looks like a fun Offense. 

Stroud is legit and this is only Year One. I think it’s reasonable to expect him to make some mistakes. 

And he’s really throwing to pretty bad receivers.  Wait until they get him some weapons.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I want to know what we need to happen today to keep the Bills in the hunt even with a loss. 

Win. Even with a win.. need Houston, Pittsburgh and Cleveland to lose. Even with Cleveland losing.. that means the broncos win and they have the tie breaker so if the Bills lose they're further out.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I want to know what we need to happen today to keep the Bills in the hunt even with a loss. 

I think bills fans should start accepting the fact that there's a good chance they miss the playoffs this year. They dug themselves a deep hole losing to the jets, pats and broncos. Let's hope a miracle happens, but I've already prepared myself for them to miss the playoffs this year 

Edited by Steptide

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.