AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. Kind of astounding that this Tim Boyle guy is in the NFL. We just heard the announcers say he admits he was terrible in college. In the NFL?

50.9 QB rating over the course of 18 regular season games, including 3 starts. It is hard for any QB to be that bad. Example: Thad Lewis, journeyman signed off the street a couple times, including by the Bills. Career QB rating? 81.4. I guess he's just good at being Rodgers' wingman.

Even more astounding is he wasn’t even particularly impressive in high school. 29 TDS and 11 INTS, 2900 yards over parts of 3 seasons. I don’t understand how this guy ever got a look at any level. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. Kind of astounding that this Tim Boyle guy is in the NFL. We just heard the announcers say he admits he was terrible in college. In the NFL?

50.9 QB rating over the course of 18 regular season games, including 3 starts. It is hard for any QB to be that bad. Example: Thad Lewis, journeyman signed off the street a couple times, including by the Bills. Career QB rating? 81.4. I guess he's just good at being Rodgers' wingman.

Consider this as well, he is 7-10 for 35 yards at halftime, on pace to beat his 3 game average of 60 yards per game 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Simean has been much much better. I think with the Rodgers/Hackett connection they made him qb3. Nate Can't Hackett was and is brutal

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

At least Wilson can run a little. And also attempts throws to receivers. What is Boyle doing out there exactly? 

Noodle arming two yard passes? Siemian has to be better than him if you're going to bench Wilson. At least he has had a shred of success/experience in the NFL. Boyle wasn't even good in college lol

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Even more astounding is he wasn’t even particularly impressive in high school. 29 TDS and 11 INTS, 2900 yards over parts of 3 seasons. I don’t understand how this guy ever got a look at any level. 

Amazing. Usually you have to have shown something at some level. He's 29. And he's still getting an NFL paycheck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.