Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Bills and especially Josh Allen are held to a different standard.  I heard that on a National sports show this week.

That’s definitely true but I never cared about what the talking heads thought about the Bills.

Most of the members of this board (definitely not all) have more informed opinions on the state of the Bills than national guys or even most of the thin skinned “content creators”.

One thing watching the Red Zone channel does is show how many WRs out there go out and make plays for their QBs. I know it’s a lot of highlights, but I’m just seeing guys left and right making tough catches. Maybe its my BBFS but it seems like unless Josh is hitting guys perfectly our guys rarely make a play for him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

That’s definitely true but I never cared about what the talking heads thought about the Bills.

Most of the members of this board (definitely not all) have more informed opinions on the state of the Bills than national guys or even most of the thin skinned “content creators”.

During the Germany game today they ran commercial promos for the MNF game this week, and it said Denver at the disappointing Buffalo Bills.  Have you ever heard the word “disappointing” used in a promo for one of the teams? me neither. Weird.

Just now, zow2 said:

During the Germany game today they ran commercial promos for the MNF game this week, and it said Denver at the disappointing Buffalo Bills.  Have you ever heard the word “disappointing” used in a promo for one of the teams? me neither. Weird.

True... But are they wrong? The season has been a major disappointment to this point.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

No way, really?

Hahaha well, they ain’t wrong

4 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

One thing watching the Red Zone channel does is show how many WRs out there go out and make plays for their QBs. I know it’s a lot of highlights, but I’m just seeing guys left and right making tough catches. Maybe it’s my BBFS but it seems like unless Josh is hitting guys perfectly our guys rarely make a play for him.

And then Evans goes and drops a wide open touchdown. I’ll shut up and watch.

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

True... But are they wrong? The season has been a major disappointment to this point.

Oh i hear ya. But it’s an NFL produced promo.  They even pump up the absolute worst games. I’ve never heard them promo a game saying the bad Cardinals or so and so vs the disappointing Patriots.  It was bizarro.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Bengals are looking ordinary….as they have for a lot of the season 

Last week they didn’t look like anything special too.  Our offense just didn’t do anything all day. I think at this point in the season we are what we are: a middle to lower class team with a great QB

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.