JA talks to Tom Brady and Jim Gray about Bills Mafia

BillsFan619

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Still wish one of our stompings of the Pats had occurred for Josh while Brady was still playing…

You and every Bills fan brother…

Then logic sets in and makes me wonder if indeed we would be stomping them if Brady was there anyway… Tommy boy was never sticking around when the team overall was on a serious decline in talent as well as his own capabilities. 

Only game with a resounding win over Brady that I can remember was the one back in ‘03 the year after Bledsoe arrived.

I know we won maybe 5 games the whole time Brady was there. The only other win where we dominated was with Tyrod, Bob Woods and Shady on O… Same time frame we had the Brown’s as our LB duo. 
Brissett was also their starter. 

Edit; 

Look at the Bucs and Brady when Josh was with us a few years back… They were absolutely throttling us late in the 3rd and went into back burner mode. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Still wish one of our stompings of the Pats had occurred for Josh while Brady was still playing…

It wasn't a stomping, but I thoroughly enjoyed Sept 25, 2011.

There the Pats were, leading 24-17 going into the 4th Q after getting ahead 21-0 at the start of the 2Q

FredEx, a Drayton Florence (who?) pick 6, and they're losing 31-24. 

Then they tied it up, and we're all "oh, here we go again with 'just give it to them' or its cousin", but one FG later they got to boo-hoo on home.  I forget what it was, but it was supposed to be some sort of milestone game for the Pats if they won.

16-0 in 2016 with Brissett at QB was not nearly as sweet

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Tom Brady to his plastic surgeon:

"I like the way Travolta looks...but also kind of want a John Elway appearance"

Plastic Surgeon: "Say no more...."

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Nah. It's just the avocado ice cream and 8 gallons of water he drinks every day. 

I can't figure out if he had work done or just looks old.  If he did have work done, I think I'd ask for a refund.

• Agree 1

Tom Brady pal Jim Gray revealed as Mark Davis ‘advisor’ amid Raiders chaos

https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/sports/tom-brady-pal-jim-gray-is-mark-davis-advisor-amid-raiders-chaos/

The Raiders are seemingly going into a tailspin… again.

But owner Mark Davis, who made big changes in his organization this week, reportedly has just the advisor to help him navigate through the organization’s latest mess — and it’s Jim Gray.

You think T*m Br*dy will convince Mark Davis to buy into Avocado Ice Cream?   

I cannot see him signing up to be a QB for the Faiders and working on coaching staff is too much work and not enough time for working on sequel movie "90 for Brady".

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Tom Brady to his plastic surgeon:

"I like the way Travolta looks...but also kind of want a John Elway appearance"

Plastic Surgeon: "Say no more...."

I had to go back and look at that image. It definitely looks like there's an Elway trying to break out.

Elway.jpg.a2cad41f59a33a5c63f93757015309d3.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Everyone always talks about Buffalo being at a disadvantage when it comes to recruiting players but I always said that I thought it could be used to our benefit (if they ever built a winning team) and I feel like this regime shares that view.

You aren’t going to attract players looking for the nice weather or night life and big party scenes but that’s a good thing. Anyone coming to Buffalo (now) is coming to play football and try to chase a championship. There’s also a lot less off field distractions in Buffalo vs big cities and as Josh Allen said, because of there being less to do off the field it gives teammates a chance to hang out more and become closer.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, BBFL said:

You and every Bills fan brother…

Then logic sets in and makes me wonder if indeed we would be stomping them if Brady was there anyway… Tommy boy was never sticking around when the team overall was on a serious decline in talent as well as his own capabilities. 

Only game with a resounding win over Brady that I can remember was the one back in ‘03 the year after Bledsoe arrived.

I know we won maybe 5 games the whole time Brady was there. The only other win where we dominated was with Tyrod, Bob Woods and Shady on O… Same time frame we had the Brown’s as our LB duo. 
Brissett was also their starter. 

Edit; 

Look at the Bucs and Brady when Josh was with us a few years back… They were absolutely throttling us late in the 3rd and went into back burner mode. 

You missed one.  The Ryan Fitzpatrick win where Brady had 4 picks and was throwing tantrums on the sidelines.  After the game as expected, Brady stated they lost vs. we won and their mistakes.  He was so engulfed in how superior they were in every facet.

Thats why so many of us in our 50’’s who vividly remember the good times with Kelly.  My dad who's still kicking at 93 vividly remembers the Rockpile and fondly remembers the Kemp 60’s championship teams.  That was before my time.

I couldn’t hate Brady while in Tampa as my sons and friends are all Bucs fans.  He did make the team competitive, and to the politics side, he brought Tampa their second championship, made the most out of the talented players on the team, and proved it was Brady, not Belicheck who brought in those 6 rings and 8 appearances.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boco357 said:

I think I hate Jim Gray more than Brady.

Birds of a feather, screw Brady and Gray, 

12 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

You aren’t going to attract players looking for the nice weather or night life and big party scenes but that’s a good thing. Anyone coming to Buffalo (now) is coming to play football and try to chase a championship. There’s also a lot less off field distractions in Buffalo vs big cities and as Josh Allen said, because of there being less to do off the field it gives teammates a chance to hang out more and become closer.

And they are rich guys, even the lower tiered players not on the PS. They can party anyway all they want, especially during the offseason. Nightlife in Miami and LA isn't closed from February to July... Playing in cold weather I can see that repulsing some players, but a tiny minority. 

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You missed one.  The Ryan Fitzpatrick win where Brady had 4 picks and was throwing tantrums on the sidelines.  After the game as expected, Brady stated they lost vs. we won and their mistakes.  He was so engulfed in how superior they were in every facet.

Thats why so many of us in our 50’’s who vividly remember the good times with Kelly.  My dad who's still kicking at 93 vividly remembers the Rockpile and fondly remembers the Kemp 60’s championship teams.  That was before my time.

I couldn’t hate Brady while in Tampa as my sons and friends are all Bucs fans.  He did make the team competitive, and to the politics side, he brought Tampa their second championship, made the most out of the talented players on the team, and proved it was Brady, not Belicheck who brought in those 6 rings and 8 appearances.

Exactly. It takes a whole team to get a SB. Your QB and coaches accentuate the roster you have built. Hopefully your father and all of us get to see a Lombardi come to Buffalo this year or, at worst, the next 2 years. 

Don’t like the whole “deserving” analogy but Buffalo is one of the few fan bases that fall into that category. 

• Like (+1) 1

im not sure if brady has had work done on his face though he has definitely had a hair transplant. if i had to guess i would say probably botox. anything beyond that, i would guess no, but just a guess that's like 60/40. 

i think the oddness might come from his skin being in really good shape, which is possible with different natural methods, but it does not have that fullness that a younger person has. so it just doesn't quite look right or normal. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.