Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Bengals (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

This game was a little tougher than normal for me to pick.

I’m going with Micah Hyde. The Bengals’ pass catchers will get their yards but we can’t give up many big plays. Look for Hyde to take away the deep ball by playing good coverage as well as take away some potential chunk plays by sound tackling. Look for him to also have a game changing turnover, whether an INT or a FF.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below.

Edited by BillsFan619

On O, I'm staying with Shakir again this week. He had a very good game last week and I think it continues as Josh gains more confidence. I will also add just as I did last week, they should get Isabella some play time. His speed could really open some things up.

On D, I'm going with Oliver. Need that pressure from the middle and he has the juice to provide it. Especially if Joseph gets in there for a few plays. We could be in for a beautiful short term relationship. 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Kincaid if they choose to use him, add Shakir and Sherfield to this as well, we need to take attention away from Diggs and Davis to keep their defense honest so to speak, gotta spread the rock around to be successful. Oh, and take the open pass to move the chains…, 

GO BILLS!!!

DT Linval Joseph. People are talking about keeping the LBs clean, but the real advantage is freeing up our pass rushers. This guy is powerful and will command double teams. He did this for the Eagles just last year and he can plug right in and do it for the Bills as well.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.