Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Can't believe I'm sitting here rooting so hard for kc 😅

Dude I am so torn right now. I felt a surge of excitement when Mahomes fumbled that ball, then again when Chris Jones committed that dumb penalty, and then I remembered who I'm supposed to be rooting for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

Do we want Dolphins or Chiefs to win? 

It’s tough. Almost gotta root for Chiefs. But huge part of their success has been home field advantage every season. They can’t get it again this year. The Chiefs are a different animal at home. 

I think we still win division regardless of what Dolphins do today. So part of me is rooting for Dolphins knocking out Chiefs.  Have confidence that Bills keep winning

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

We need the Chefs to win.  We gotta win the AFC first, we can take care of the Chefs ourselves.

We want the Chiefs to win for sure but watching Mahomes go “sugar high” and Chris Jones go full Neanderthal to help give the fins points sure does put a smile on my face. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Eisen is saying Chiefs fans have to be outraged no flag on the hit on Mahomes near the sideline but Jones attacking the Dolphins o lineman gets a flag. 

Everything about this game and it’s production is an embarrassment.  

Eisen is wrong. And he needs to stop giving his wrong opinion. Sounds like he has $$ on the game. 

Mahomes was still inbounds. Period. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Dude I am so torn right now. I felt a surge of excitement when Mahomes fumbled that ball, then again when Chris Jones committed that dumb penalty, and then I remembered who I'm supposed to be rooting for.

I like watching close competitive football games. I also like to cheer for the underdog lots of times. 

I slightly feel myself rooting for the Dolphins but then I have to stop myself. It's hard to root for the Chiefs I'm not gonna lie. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

I think we still win division regardless of what Dolphins do today.

I wish I shared your optimism, but the Dolphins have an easier remaining schedule than we do and they have shown they are not going to lose to any bad teams like we already have twice. I'm not even thinking about playoff seeding at this point. None of that matters if we're entering as a wildcard or not at all.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I wish I shared your optimism, but the Dolphins have an easier remaining schedule than we do and they have shown they are not going to lose to any bad teams like we already have twice. I'm not even thinking about playoff seeding at this point. None of that matters if we're entering as a wildcard or not at all.

I guess we just view it differently. We win we go to playoffs. That’s where nothing else matters. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.