Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, Tim Tindale said:

Wonder if Dolphin fans complained about Dorsey during halftime too…

They would have won more national titles if he wasn’t their qb!

So the chiefs are kinda killing that traveling too late in the week theory, huh?

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I think we’re better than Miami, but they aren’t garbage, they just aren’t at KC’s level. Sadly, I don’t think anyone is. 

I agree though this might be the most vulnerable they have been in a while. But they are much more balance with the run game and defense now.

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I think we’re better than Miami, but they aren’t garbage, they just aren’t at KC’s level. Sadly, I don’t think anyone is. 

I definitely wouldn't go that far. They are sorely lacking in offensive weapons. Only one difference maker on the DL. It's very hard to win consecutive playoff games with major vulnerabilities like that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I definitely wouldn't go that far. They are sorely lacking in offensive weapons. Only one difference maker on the DL. It's very hard to win consecutive playoff games with major vulnerabilities like that.

They seem to always do it. Mahomes is just at a different level. Imagine other qbs with those receivers. That is league worst kinda receiving talent. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Why? They will still be 6-3 with a weaker schedule ahead. Not sure why you would write off the team. KC is arguably the best team in the AFC. 

I mean, there are fans here writing off this Bills team - and no one is blowing us out. Our losses are all close & games we could have easily won. And we beat the one good team we faced handily.

Miami hasn't beaten anyone good - and this is their 2nd blowout loss (or looks like it will be).

We’ve got some hilarious posters in here today.  

Chiefs win rock fights all season and are coming off a loss to Denver..

Currently up 21-0 on a team we destroyed and hasn’t beaten a winning team since we collectively suffered heat stroke in Week 3 of last year and the predictable members of the “KC is inevitable” crowd is back.  

They very well could win another Super Bowl, but the one game overreaction is wild. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We’ve got some hilarious posters in here today.  

Chiefs win rock fights all season and are coming off a loss to Denver..

Currently up 21-0 on a team we destroyed and hasn’t beaten a winning team since we collectively suffered heat stroke in Week 3 of last year and the predictable members of the “KC is inevitable” crowd is back.  

They very well could win another Super Bowl, but the one game overreaction is wild. 

Everything is absolute with these people. Whatever they are seeing in this exact moment will persist for all time. Unless it’s a Bills win. Those are fleeting.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Based on how Skyy Moore has looked this year, I'm inclined to believe that poor throw was the result of an incorrect route. He never looks like he has any idea where he's supposed to be on the field. I'm surprised the Chiefs keep putting him out there.

I guess they could always put Kadarius Toney out there maybe he'll get to the right spot, might not hang on to the ball though.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Mahomes is just at a different level.

This year he really hasn't been though. He almost singlehandedly lost them the Jets game. He was also the primary reason their offense sucked against the Broncos, turning down open pass catchers and throwing dumb interceptions.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.