Josh Allen heading in for X-rays? (Allen now says he's fine postgame)

Awwufelloff

• Simon changed the title to Josh Allen heading in for X-rays?
3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

His shoulder was clearly injured in 1st half.

He alluded to being banged up/looked shook, in his post game/on field interview.

I'd expect negative x-rays, no way he'd be playing through a fracture.  But possible of lingering issues/hopefully minor.

Just glad we got the W.

Let’s hope this isn’t like last yr where no one mentions the injury until after the yr when we knew he was

• Simon changed the title to Josh Allen heading in for X-rays? (Allen now says he's fine postgame)
3 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

So the injury hasn’t spread to his jaw yet?

It sure hadn’t spread anywhere when he made that throw across his body to Morris.

1 minute ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Yup.

I have just accepted that OL is just not something Mr Beane will ever get a grasp of.

The Giants brought a lot of blitzes tonight. The offensive line was not as bad as people made them out to be. Allen was under a lot of pressure but they were bringing more than we had blocking on a number of plays.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh got pounded into the ground early in the game, and immediately grabbed his throwing shoulder while on the ground.  it was hard to see real time,  but the replay showed it clear as day.  you dont grab your shoulder like that just for fun,  i think Josh is hurt a bit, he even mentioned it a bit in the after game interview for NBC.  hope its a nothing though.

Edited by bigduke6

Just now, HardyBoy said:

Any new word on this yet? Just reading the Anthony Richardson news and how his x-rays were negative also. 

All I'm saying is they better not trust allen if he says he's fine, he better be getting an MRI to be safe. 

I have to think that they're on top of that.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.