NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, Preds said:

We have a 6 ft 5 in QB, doing the tush push would have been too obvious right?  So of course lets line up shotgun, that'll confuse' em.... our OC is a f'n imbecile.

Thing is: being under center isn’t just for sneaking the fb. It forces gap integrity and limits exactly what happened to us getting sliced through into the back field 

1 minute ago, PauleeeWalnuts said:

How did this offense smoke the Dolphins?

Dolphins defense is worse than the giants if you can believe that lol…their defense isn’t terrible but their offense with Daniel jones was a trainwreck which hung their defense out to dry all year 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Bangarang said:

7-6 in the 4th quarter. That was Dorsey’s best drive but I still can’t shake this feeling I have about him. He needs to go

He definitely needs to go.  His system sucks, he has no feel for the game or flow of the game, he has nothing to get our O in rhythm.  He makes bone headed calls.  Our guys aren't prepared.  Allen has regressed under him.  I don't care what the stats show.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.